PetZoom Sonic Pet Trainer

by Petzoom

As Seen On TV, Pet Zoom Sonic Pet Trainer, Is The Effective Way To Develop Positive Behavior In Your Pet, Used By Professional Pet Trainers, Emits A High Frequency Ultrasonic Pitch That Commands Your Pet's Attention, So They Obey Your Commands, Sound Is Silent To People, But Clearly Audible To Dogs & Cats, Helps Reinforce Verbal Commands Such As Sit, Stay, Down & Quiet, Correct Your Pet's Bad Habits Such As Excessive Barking, Jumping Or Crawling, For Best Results, Use Along With Other Proper & Proven Effective Training Methods.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PetZoom Sonic Pet Trainer!
Erin S.
Kentwood
I would have given this product 5 stars but I'm now on my 3rd one the plastic isn't all that strong and I have broken 2 of them because they have been dropped. The product does work great, my dog comes when she hears it, or will stop pulling when we are walking her.

Looking for your answer?