BY PETZOOM

As Seen On TV, Pet Zoom Sonic Pet Trainer, Is The Effective Way To Develop Positive Behavior In Your Pet, Used By Professional Pet Trainers, Emits A High Frequency Ultrasonic Pitch That Commands Your Pet's Attention, So They Obey Your Commands, Sound Is Silent To People, But Clearly Audible To Dogs & Cats, Helps Reinforce Verbal Commands Such As Sit, Stay, Down & Quiet, Correct Your Pet's Bad Habits Such As Excessive Barking, Jumping Or Crawling, For Best Results, Use Along With Other Proper & Proven Effective Training Methods. see more...

Review (1)
Erin S.
Kentwood
I would have given this product 5 stars but I'm now on my 3rd one the plastic isn't all that strong and I have broken 2 of them because they have been dropped.
The product does work great, my dog comes when she hears it, or will stop pulling when we are walking her.