BY PETZOOM

With Soft Tips that Massage Your Pet While Grroming One Toyuch Brush Cleans Itself Metal Coated Tips Attract Loose Hair, Dander & Dirt Adjustable Bristle Length for Long or Short Coats Feel the Soft Tips on the Back For Wet & Dry Grooming Patented Press Button Hair Release System see more...

• Does this work for people who have dogs with hair like a husky?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Gina B.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
We've had this brush for years. It's very durable and easy to clean. It's one of the few that work well on thick coats. My cats love it!
Alex S.
Alex S.
Nelsonville, OH
I don't think my dogs coat is thick enough for this brush. It kind of works for us, but not very well. After a while the white plastic pieces came off the end of the bristles and I couldn't use it one my dog anymore because the bare bristles (which are metal) would scratch her. I feel like this would be a good brush for a dog with a thicker coat that my terrier whippet mix.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Alexandria, VA
Know your cat before purchasing this product. For some reason, mine HATE being brushed with anything. I have to give them one brush to chew on and fight with while I brush them with another... They're not very bright, but it works. This one is okay as far as getting the under fur out but I prefer a normal brush, and I never have trouble getting the fut out (it's so thin anyway). However, my sister's cat absolutely loves this thing, so like I said, know your cat! Maybe take them to the pet sore and try some out.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
I bought a brush like this for my persian cat and it helped so much with shedding. The self cleaning is a great feature too. Just push the button and the hair gets pushed off the bristles.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Rochester, NY
Once I can get my cats to sit still long enough this brush is a breeze! And thank God for that release handle to make the experience that much easier
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Love this product so easy to use and easy to clean and keep control of all the hair the animals shed. I would recommend this to anyone with pets, another plus to this product good for cleaning the furniture of fur clumps.
San Diego, CA
The thin comb idea seems great but in reality I do not think it gets off enough fur like it should.
Kim M.
Kim M.
Lenoir, NC
This really gets the excess hair off my cats. The metal bristles really get unto their undercoat to deeply brush. I like the easy clean lever too. One quick motion and the brush is clean.
Amina A.
Amina A.
this is a great way to relax your cat after he's had a stressful day particularly after a health check up visit at the vets. my cat loves this product and his loud purring when its being used is one of the main reasons id recommend it to all cat owners
Kimberleigh S.
Kimberleigh S.
My parents use this for their dog, because she has a good coat for this brush. It's super hand because it had a button that pushes the hair up so you can remove it from the brush.
San Diego, CA
Does this work for people who have dogs with hair like a husky?