BY PETZOOM

Keep Your Vehicle Clean No Matter What Your Dog Gets Into! Fits any size vehicle. Made from durable heavy gauge material. Easy to install. Machine washable. Folds for easy storage. Waterproof backing. Machine washable. Works with seatbelts. Take Your Pet Anywhere! With the Pet Zoom Loungee, you never have to worry about soiled upholstery from your pets. It s made of durable, heavy gauge material and even has a waterproof backing. It s the perfect. see more...

• How easy is it to get the hair off? Do you suggest sweeping or shak...1 Answers
  • Does the hair stick to the cover?1 Answers
Liz M.
Liz M.
I love the Loungee and use it in my car all the time. I have a large breed (Mastiff) and this is the only thing that keeps my seats clean and protected. I love the snaps that secure around the headrests and how you can tuck it securely in place under the bottom of your seats. It's also easy to clean after use. I highly recommend this for pet owners.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Tucson, AZ
Although this helps with the seat it isn't long enough for the carpet so hair still gets on the sides and the floor
Daniella G.
Daniella G.
Pompano Beach, FL
My dog is very fussy on car rides, and I was always worried about him digging his claws into the seats. So a friend of mine told us about this PetZoom cover and its really great! it a little big and sometimes uncomfortable for dogs at first, but mine has already gotten used to it and I don't have to worry anymore!!
Jesica M.
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My Mom bought this for me it does it's job but looks horrible. I have a smaller sedan car and it's really big so it looks really funky in my backseat. The material isn't very comfortable either but it does keep the hair of my seats.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Ashtabula, OH
How easy is it to get the hair off? Do you suggest sweeping or shaking before you wash it? and does it hold up well?
Allison D.
Allison D.
Overland, MO
Does the hair stick to the cover?