Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy Backpack, Central Park North Stop uploaded by JoAnne S.

BY PETUNIA PICKLE BOTTOM

JoAnne S.
I bought this knowing that i was going to have a baby girl. I love the gold metals against the black embossed fabric. Its big enough for my baby's items when we go out for the day. I can easily fit 8 to 12 diapers, swaddling blanket, 3 to 4 outfits, container of formula, tommee tippee bottle, water bottle and a lot of miscellaneous stuff. I get so much compliments on it. I love this bag. Only thing about it is that it's expensive! $210 for it!
Stevie C.
I love this bag! The look is so chic and timeless. I love how it gives you the option to wear as a backpack or on your shoulder very easily. The bag is very spacious inside and I can fit dozens of diapers stacked on top of each other as well as two bottles in each side pockets. This comes with a hard case wipe holder and a gold out changing pad. So perfect when I'm at the mall or out to eat and I have to change my son on the pull out station in the bathroom, I set my bag up, unzip it and lay him right there! So easy!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
I have this exact bag in black. I liked it for the most part. The fold out changing pad was nice and convenient. There are a lot of good size pockets, and the outside material wipes clean easily. I just would like if the opening was bigger. Even when fully unzipped, it was hard to see anything inside the bag.
Jennifer M.
Love this bag, it's the perfect size to fit diapers,wipes, snacks and an extra outfit for my toddler as well as other items.
Onna K.
Lincoln, MO
Adorable diaper bag It was love at first site...gone bad! Way too small to fit all my stuff in there!