Pets & AnimalsCatCat Litterpetsupplies.com
Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter

petsupplies.com Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter

by petsupplies.com

Fresh Step(R) Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter For the perfect blend of our clumping clay litter with odor-eliminating carbon and crystals that lock in odors and absorb wetness on contact, try New & Improved Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals. Get the best of both worlds with a dual action litter that combines the power of clumping clay with the benefit of super-absorbent crystals. Activated carbon eliminates odors, while the lightweight crystals absorb moisture on contact. Features: Made in the USA Activated carbon eliminates odors Dual benefits to help lock in odors and absorb wetness on contact Clumping clay makes it easy to scoop Crystals add even better moisture absorption Mild scent Blocks unpleasant odors High quality clay Anti-microbial agent to help stop the growth of odor-causing bacteria Item Specifications: Size: 25 lb Warning: Cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and immune-suppressed persons are most susceptible. Always remember to wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Unused cat litter poses no toxoplasmosis threat. No medical conditions are known to be aggravated by exposure to this product. For further information consult a physician.

I love this liter! The house does not smell as bad anymore.I have tried almost every litter and this worked for my three cats!
Start your review of petsupplies.com Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter!
Kathrine P.
W. Michigan Ave
we love this product. Regular litter would have stunk up the apartment but since we use this. it smells great.
Kandy S.
Macon, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Of better than any other litter I have used! It really does cover the smell up more than anything else. Lasts longer... It’s kind of pricey but totally worth but to me! Even my cats like it! I buy once a week!
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Fresh Step cat litter is my favorite choice. It easily clumps for easy removal. It has odor elimination, so your house doesn't smell like a litter box. I recommend to everyone.
Meghan C.
Glen burnie, MD
This is a pretty good litter. I only buy it when in a pinch for money since me and my cats prefer tidy cats light weight, which is by far more expensive. This clumps well and keeps odor away. I would recommend to those looking for a good cheap clumping litter.
Alli S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat litter is pretty great. It is very efficient at covering up odors and clumps well. Since buying this brand, I don't have to change the litter quite as often. You can purchase this cat litter pretty much anywhere and is relatively inexpensive.
chesa L.
Fox Island, Wa
Fresh Step Cat Litter Blue Crystal is great and I get it most of the time, I do have three kids so sometimes I have to get whats on sale but this is definitely the best litter I've used.
Sara E.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
petsupplies.com Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter I LOVE this litter. I have tried so many different litters and this one is definitely my favorite. It lasts so much longer and there is almost no smell!
Leighanna G.
Greer, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Affordable but doesn’t help with smell it actually makes smell worse as days go on sometimes u can get two uses out of it but most of the time u can’t
kristie S.
College station
petsupplies.com Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter uploaded by kristie S.
I have 2 cats, radio is 2 years old and maybe 4lbs a tiny I saved. Lil man is 10 years old 40lbs lol part Maine coone( Norwegian Forrest cat another name for) These cryadtals are amazing. Both cats so differant in every way and the crystals seem to super absorb disappear it all. Last a good while longer then regular cat litter. Best invention yet. Highly reccomend to cat owners
sammie W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I don't have a cat but I've had cats all my life and we always used fresh step and it actually would take the smell out of the litter box I mean your not going to get amazing fresh clean air smell or anything but it does take the smell out