petsupplies.com Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter

by petsupplies.com

Fresh Step(R) Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter For the perfect blend of our clumping clay litter with odor-eliminating carbon and crystals that lock in odors and absorb wetness on contact, try New & Improved Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals. Get the best of both worlds with a dual action litter that combines the power of clumping clay with the benefit of super-absorbent crystals. Activated carbon eliminates odors, while the lightweight crystals absorb moisture on contact. Features: Made in the USA Activated carbon eliminates odors Dual benefits to help lock in odors and absorb wetness on contact Clumping clay makes it easy to scoop Crystals add even better moisture absorption Mild scent Blocks unpleasant odors High quality clay Anti-microbial agent to help stop the growth of odor-causing bacteria Item Specifications: Size: 25 lb Warning: Cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and immune-suppressed persons are most susceptible. Always remember to wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Unused cat litter poses no toxoplasmosis threat. No medical conditions are known to be aggravated by exposure to this product. For further information consult a physician.

I love this liter! The house does not smell as bad anymore.I have tried almost every litter and this worked for my three cats!
Start your review of petsupplies.com Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter!
College station
petsupplies.com Fresh Step Plus Dual Action Crystals Cat Litter uploaded by kristie S.
I have 2 cats, radio is 2 years old and maybe 4lbs a tiny I saved. Lil man is 10 years old 40lbs lol part Maine coone( Norwegian Forrest cat another name for) These cryadtals are amazing. Both cats so differant in every way and the crystals seem to super absorb disappear it all. Last a good while longer then regular cat litter. Best invention yet. Highly reccomend to cat owners
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So I don't have a cat but I've had cats all my life and we always used fresh step and it actually would take the smell out of the litter box I mean your not going to get amazing fresh clean air smell or anything but it does take the smell out
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fresh Step cat litter is my favorite choice. It easily clumps for easy removal. It has odor elimination, so your house doesn't smell like a litter box. I recommend to everyone.
Excellent product to help keep your house smelling fresh and clean. Would highly recommend to car owners. It works great. A little pricey but coupons are out there to assist.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is a pretty good litter. I only buy it when in a pinch for money since me and my cats prefer tidy cats light weight, which is by far more expensive. This clumps well and keeps odor away. I would recommend to those looking for a good cheap clumping litter.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat litter is pretty great. It is very efficient at covering up odors and clumps well. Since buying this brand, I don't have to change the litter quite as often. You can purchase this cat litter pretty much anywhere and is relatively inexpensive.
Monroe, MI
I bought this brand for my cat a few months ago, since then it has been the only brand I will purchase. Myou cats litter box is in the hallway right next to my bedroom, and I can never smell anything. Even when it's passed time to change the litter, I don't notice! (Probably why I forget about it! Haha!) Great product.
Fox Island, Wa
Fresh Step Cat Litter Blue Crystal is great and I get it most of the time, I do have three kids so sometimes I have to get whats on sale but this is definitely the best litter I've used.
Bethel, CT
Like the smell of this litter and it lasts longer than many other brands. we have 2 cats and this works well in our household. the size of the litter is easy to clean up.
Gainesville, FL
Not a big fan of this litter because I feel that it doesn't clump well. Maybe I have just had bad luck with it. But it smells great for a litter!