BY PETSTAGES #46 in Cat Toys

Petstages Run & Roll Remote Control Wand Cat ToyCats love to chase and capture prey. Our Petstages Run & Roll Remote Control Wand Cat Toy gives you the power to get your kitty moving! The remote control will make the ball spin and change directions. The feathers and streamers on this cat toy will keep your cat's interest. Great for interactive fun! This cat toy promotes healthy exercise through chasing fun. Remote control uses one 9V and three AA batteries (not included). see more...

• Anyone with older cats have this? And if so did they actually pla...2 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased this for the pet. Did they like it? 1 Answers
  • Cats really like this toy?1 Answers
Katie A.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I use this toy for my cat and he loves it! we've had this for some months now and the cat never gets tired of it and even after all the swatting and playing with it, it has held up really well. I will definitely recommend this to others and when the toy wears out we will be going to get another one.
Clarisse T.
Clarisse T.
Pet Lover Expert
My two cats enjoy anything with a feather. my small pups plays with it too. they all love it. its fun and easy and so simple, they can't get enough.
dez F.
dez F.
My cats love this thing. We play with it everyday and they just go nuts for it. I'm going to have to buy a new one really soon.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a Great cat toy. Keeps my for baby entertained for hours sometimes.
Tina D.
Tina D.
Waco, TX
This is a pretty awesome little product My almost 4 year old cat is my little partner in crime and is usually not interested in these kind of cat stimuli but i can say he truly enjoyed this one and it was pretty cool as the operator, to be able to vary it up for him
Debi J.
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
My kitten loves this toy. When I pull it out she goes crazy for it. As she gets older she still plays with it like she did when she was a baby. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if anything happened to hers.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
Beaumont, TX
My cat loves this toy! He plays with it way more than any of his other toys, it's great!
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
My cat really loves this toy. She can play with it for hours. It was definentley a great investment. She doesn't even play with her other toys anymore.
Elisabeth C.
Elisabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert
This has my elderly cat up and playing again. I love it for that. He really loves it. Good quality too.
Marissa R.
Marissa R.
My cat loves toys like these! She's older, but this toy makes her really want to play! It wasn't too expensive and is pretty durable, besides the feathers. My kitty really loves this toy! I would recommend it.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Anyone with older cats have this? And if so did they actually play with it ?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Has anyone purchased this for the pet. Did they like it?
Lacee H.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Cats really like this toy?