BY PETSTAGES #67 in Cat Toys

Petstages Run & Roll Remote Control Wand Cat ToyCats love to chase and capture prey. Our Petstages Run & Roll Remote Control Wand Cat Toy gives you the power to get your kitty moving! The remote control will make the ball spin and change directions. The feathers and streamers on this cat toy will keep your cat's interest. Great for interactive fun! This cat toy promotes healthy exercise through chasing fun. Remote control uses one 9V and three AA batteries (not included). see more...

• Anyone with older cats have this? And if so did they actually pla...2 Answers
  • Has anyone purchased this for the pet. Did they like it? 1 Answers
  • Cats really like this toy?1 Answers
erin m.
My cats love this toy! They have been thru quite a few of them now. The rip the feathers off of it almost immediately tho! It keeps them entertained for hours. A couple of mine will knock it all around the house and try to keep it away from the other ones. It has been worth the money spent for sure!
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Pet Lover Expert
I use this toy for my cat and he loves it! we've had this for some months now and the cat never gets tired of it and even after all the swatting and playing with it, it has held up really well. I will definitely recommend this to others and when the toy wears out we will be going to get another one.
Marissa R.
My cat loves toys like these! She's older, but this toy makes her really want to play! It wasn't too expensive and is pretty durable, besides the feathers. My kitty really loves this toy! I would recommend it.
Clarisse T.
Pet Lover Expert
My two cats enjoy anything with a feather. my small pups plays with it too. they all love it. its fun and easy and so simple, they can't get enough.
dez F.
My cats love this thing. We play with it everyday and they just go nuts for it. I'm going to have to buy a new one really soon.
Elisabeth C.
Pet Lover Expert
This has my elderly cat up and playing again. I love it for that. He really loves it. Good quality too.
Rebekah D.
Beaumont, TX
My cat loves this toy! He plays with it way more than any of his other toys, it's great!
Elizabeth R.
Lemon Grove, CA
I have 3 dogs and a cat. My dogs usually run away with any cat toy I try out. This one is great! It's too awkward for the dogs to get and my cat loves it!
Tina D.
Waco, TX
This is a pretty awesome little product My almost 4 year old cat is my little partner in crime and is usually not interested in these kind of cat stimuli but i can say he truly enjoyed this one and it was pretty cool as the operator, to be able to vary it up for him
Debi J.
Leavenworth , KS
My kitten loves this toy. When I pull it out she goes crazy for it. As she gets older she still plays with it like she did when she was a baby. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if anything happened to hers.
Sonia V.
Pet Lover Expert
Anyone with older cats have this? And if so did they actually play with it ?
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Has anyone purchased this for the pet. Did they like it?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Cats really like this toy?