BY PETSTAGES

The Orka Tire provides hours and hours chewing pleasure for your dog! Durable material designed to stand up to even the toughest chewers. Multiple textures for added interest. Treats can be stuffed in arms for added excitement. Chewy feel is fun for dogs. Treats can be stuffed in arms for added excitement. As with any product supervise your pets use of this toy. Inspect product regularly for rips or tears and remove toy if damaged or if parts become separated as injury could result. see more...

Petstages Orka Tire Petstages Orka Tire
  • "I have two very heavy chewers and this material seems to last a very long time." in 1 review
  • "when i first got it for her she stayed for a long time just chewing away at it. " in 1 review
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
My dog can chew through just about anything so when I purchased this I thought there was no way he would be able to tear this up. It lasted for about a week before he was able to start shredding it and I had to throw it away due to him chewing it off into small pieces and I was scared he may swallow a piece. It was great to keep him distracted but not worth the risk of him swallowing a chunk of it.
Gisela L.
Los Angeles , CA
Highly recommend , great chew toy for growing puppies and grown dogs. Price is decent product is very sturdy and my dog can go for hours chewing on this.
Hannah F.
If your dogs has a chewing obsession this is the toy for them! Our two dogs love to chew things up and this is so awesome for them
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Our blue heeler puppy loved this. She did chew through parts, but it lasted longer than any of her other toys.
Leslie A.
Deltona, FL
My pomeranian loves these. when i first got it for her she stayed for a long time just chewing away at it.
Katlyn N.
Little Valley, NY
This is a great product. I have two very heavy chewers and this material seems to last a very long time.
Erika B.
Newark, NJ
Great for dogs that are teething. Use this for when my pup was really mouthy.