Petstages Orka Mini Bone Toy uploaded by kendra t.

BY PET STAGES

Flat bone shape helps exercise jaw muscles, multiple textures massage gums and keep dog s interest, streamers help remove soft tartar as dog chews, chewy feel dogs love, perfect size for small breed dogs see more...

Abby S.
Grandville, MI
This was the first toy I ever bought for my chihuahua yorkie mix and he loved it. In fact, at almost 2 years old, he still plays with this toy! It's a durable material that is flexible but strong. My puppy has been playing with this toy for almost 2 years and there's barely any teeth marks in it. This toy definitely helped him while he was losing his puppy teeth and teething with his adult teeth because of the gummy nature of the material. The toy is a plastic-ish material that is easy to clean regularly. I have no complaints whatsoever.
Samantha W.
It took awhile for my puppy to become interested in this toy. However, once he started getting into it, he loved it. And it kept him out of trouble. The problem was in the product's durability. He first tore off and chewed up the cotton loops within a couple days. Eventually, he completely destroyed the bone. I had tiny blue pieces of the bone scattered all throughout my carpet. If it had lasted a little longer, it would have been more worth the money. From an economic standpoint: not the best value. From my puppy's viewpoint: very entertaining.
Annie S.
I bought both of my dogs this toy when we brought them home. Either of them have yet to destroy it and they've had them for about a year now. This is one of the only bones that has lasted this long with no cracks or anything! The only problem I have is the fabric loops on these. We cut them off right away because the dogs were ripping at them and we were afraid they would come off and the dogs would eat them. Apart from the fabric loops, this toy has last and is great! It also doesn't hurt if you step on it!
Brittani D.
Jonesboro, AR
I have a Boston (he's almost 3) that tears up EVERYTHING within minutes of playing. We bought this toy and it's still intact 5 months later. Granted there is a piece of the end that is pretty chewed up and almost missing but it's not in a million different pieces! Great toy!!
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
When I got my puppy pitbull I was told she loved plastic and was spunky and it was all true. She is sassy as can be and her preference is strongly towards plastic. These toys are perfect for teething just make sure your pet is enticed to play with this when trying to perform a bad habit.
Shannon C.
My dog loved this toy! However, he began to bit off pieces of it. Luckily he would chew a piece off, spit it out, then repeat. Either way, I didn't feel comfortable giving my dachshund a toy he could potentially choke on. He did enjoy it before he tore it apart!
Stephanie S.
My dog chews through every toy that we get him. We have had this one for a while and so far he has only torn a very small piece off partially. He also got the ribbons off really easily but that was really the only problem. my dog loves this toy
Jennifer C.
My maltese puppy loves her petstages toys! it especially helps with her teething. she loves to also play with it. it's light weight but strong enough to hold up to puppy teeth.
Marissa T.
Cary, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this toy for my 3-year-old Maltipoo when we first adopted him. He loves the bone but quickly tore the fabric strips to shreds and we had to cut them off so he wouldn't eat them. The bone is still lasting, though, 3 years later!
Ashley L.
Phoenix, AZ
When we got our dogs as puppies they LOVED this toy.. the toy lasted probably 2 yrs (they are chihuahus so not crazy chewers) I would recommend to someone with a small dog. Mine loved the little tassel thing on the end