Petstages Nighttime Twinkle Ball Cat Toy (2

Petstages Nighttime Twinkle Ball Cat Toy (2" Diameter)

BY PETSTAGES

Petstages Nighttime Twinkle Ball Cat ToyBecause many cats are active at night, they need a quiet yet interesting activity that offers peaceful play. Petstages Nighttime Twinkle Ball Cat Toy is constructed of non-toxic, lightweight and quiet rubber. This soft, quiet ball lights up when touched and blinks softly to get your cat's attention without making any noise - and your cat won't loose track of this toy in the dark. Thoughtfully designed for cats of all ages, but keeping pet parents in mind too, Petstages Nighttime toys give your cat something stimulating and fun to do while you sleep without disturbance. see more...

Petstages Nighttime Twinkle Ball Cat Toy (2
Petstages Nighttime Twinkle Ball Cat Toy (2" Diameter)
Buy on PETCO*
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
I bought this for my boy friend's male short haired cat (14 Pounds) and he does not like it as much as I expected.  It was a good price (around $5).  He loves the laser so I thought it would interest him but you have to throw/bounce it with more force than he can to get it to light up.
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert
I bought each of my female cats this toy. My older girl loved this toy right away. She especially loves batting it around on hardwood floors. Not so great when she does it at 3am. My younger girl took a little longer to show interest but she now likes this toy as well.
Holly F.
Holly F.
Columbia, MD
The toy works well--flashes nice and bright that my cats can see it, but they have zero interest in it. It doesn't make any noise and is made of hard plastic.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
My two cats love this toy. It flashes the lights when it is moved and they love chasing it and batting it around. It rolls smoothly on both carpet and hard floors. I've had it for over a year and the lights are still just as bright!