BY PETSTAGES INC

A great lightweight plastic toy for fun spinning and chasing! This thoughtfully designed toy is simple, and suitable for cats of all ages. The central ball offers a pivoting point so that it whirls around wildly, which is perfect for curious cats who'll bat at this for hours. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
This cat toy is okay but I can't say that my cats really like it. My cats prefer to "play" with it by watching ME twirl it around for them. Ha!
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
My cat really liked this when I got it for him but he quickly became bored with it. He tends to like softer toys. Every once in a while I will catch one of my older cats sitting next to it spinning it around.
Hailey A.
I got my cat this toy from Petco, and she loves it. She rolls it around the tile all day! Only con would be it doesn't roll well on the carpet, which angers my cat.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
My cats didn't seem to like this toy at all. The youngest kitty played with it the most, but she hasn't played with it in a very long time. This toy was a definite miss for us.
Kelsie T.
Haslet, TX
My cats don't really play with this much. I think they find it a little loud on our hardwood floors. They seem to enjoy watching it spin if you do it for them, but only for a minute.