BY PETSTAGES

The Catnip Chew Mice are designed to clean teeth while your cat chews and plays. Helps remove tartar and improve dental health. Unique netted shell won't unravel when chewed. Floss like action when chewing helps clean teeth. Filled with catnip to attract kitty. Fun to carry and bat. Sold in pairs for twice the fun. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Anne K.
Anne K.
My cat loves these! He goes through mice pretty quickly because he likes to chew them but the good things about these ones is that they don't break! The netting stays strong even after months of use. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Huntsville, TX
My cat loves them and does what it advertises for. He always goes to play with it when he sees it. They sometimes get stuck between his teeth but he can always get it out before I have to do anything.. Overall great product.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Cincinnati, OH
My kittens are teething and they love these mice! They make great toys and they have stopped chewing on random things in my apartment.
sarah c.
sarah c.
West deptford, NJ
Obsessed this how good this product is. It works so well for my cats. They love them and it helps them stay active. Love it.
Persia T.
Persia T.
Pet Lover Expert
My cats go crazy for this toy. They actually think they're hunting when they play with it. I think the price could be cheaper since my cats literally destroy their toys in 2 weeks time. Overall it's a fun little toy for them
Pet Lover Expert
Esto debe ser lo maximo para los gatos. I have a cat. Son resistentes?
Pet Lover Expert
Esto debe ser lo maximo para los gatos. I have a cat. Son resistentes?