BY PETSTAGES

Attention to dental health in kittens, cats and senior cats is an important part of their overall health. Because owners often feed their cats soft food and treats, cats do not get the opportunity to bite into crunchy items that can help clean away tartar build up which can lead to dental problems. Petstages has developed innovative Dental Toys that offer cats of all ages the opportunity to crunch, chew and clean while they play: Features: Filled with sweet smelling mint to freshen breath as kitty chews. Durable netting helps remove soft tartar to enhance dental health. Netting won't unravel when chewed. Mint is a cousin of catnip and is appealing to most cats! see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Alexandra N.
Alexandra N.
I got this toy because it said it would help give fresh breath. I figured it couldn't hurt. They were intrigued by the mint scent at first, now I think it has become just another toy. I did not check to see if this did in fact help with bad breath so I couldn't say if that in fact works. It is a great little toy that my cat enjoys playing with!
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
None of my cats were particularly interested in this toy. They bat it around here and there but it is definitely not their favorite Petstages toy. As far as freshening their breath, I have never noticed a difference but maybe it's because they don't play with it enough?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
My older cat absolutely love this thing. He's had it for almost a year and still loves to play with it. My younger kitty will sometimes play with it with him, take it and run around and toss it because she knows he'll dash after it. Definitely a great purchase. Perfect for any cat that loves catnip.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Ok never noticed a change in my cats breath, I'm sure with the way he plays its good for the flossing of the cats teeth due to the netting. The netting had stayed attached during all his ruff playing. This is a fun and cute you my cat really enjoys. Will be buying more just for the flossing part of it.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
I initially bought this due to our youngest cat having bad breath. I figured there's no harm in giving it a try.. She used to play with it quite often, along with one of our other cats, but there was never a noticeable change in her breath or the condition of her teeth. None of the cats have played with it in at least a year, although it is still on the floor for them. Maybe I should try to freshen the mint by rolling it and see if that gets them interested in it again. Either way, it did give them a good amount of enjoyment, so that makes it a worthwhile purchase. Just don't buy it thinking you will see a difference in your cat's breath or teeth, cuz that just didn't happen. That was a disappointment for me..
Serina S.
Serina S.
My cat loves to play with the toy. I have not really seen a difference in his breath, but it is a great little toy that my cat can play with on his own and does not need me to play with it as well. He goes crazy whenever he sees this toy because he enjoys playing with it.
Deb C.
Deb C.
South Bend, IN
I have two cats and purchased this toy to keep them from chewing electric cords and they love there toy and saved my cords they were both young kittens teething and it really seemed to help there teething and freshened there breathe. Baby kitty breathe is like puppy breathe stinky . But it seems to work and both cats like to chew it and play with it and its reasonably priced .
Shelby K.
Shelby K.
Huntsville, TX
My cat really likes this toy because it is easy for him to carry He really loves to fetch. The freshness of his breath has not changed but the mint makes him more interested in playing with it.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
These are fun little toys. I'm. It sure about how good it is for dental hygiene but my cats enjoy them... And loose them fast!
Qici C.
Qici C.
Brooklyn, NY
My cats liked the mint toy when I first got it but after a while, they don't even wanna play with it. The rustling sound helps but they won't play with it by themselves.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Can you tell a difference in the cats breath after playing with this? My cat has horrendous breath, all the time. I have tried treats and different food and everything.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Do you find that this actually helps a cat's breath?
kirsten k.
kirsten k.
Is there any cat nip in this to attract my cat to this? Or is it just minty?
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
Do your cats actually use these?
Sarah P.