BY PETSTAGES

Attention to dental health in kittens, cats and senior cats is an important part of their overall health. Because owners often feed their cats soft food and treats, cats do not get the opportunity to bite into crunchy items that can help clean away tartar build up which can lead to dental problems. Petstages has developed innovative Dental Toys that offer cats of all ages the opportunity to crunch, chew and clean while they play: Features: Filled with sweet smelling mint to freshen breath as kitty chews. Durable netting helps remove soft tartar to enhance dental health. Netting won't unravel when chewed. Mint is a cousin of catnip and is appealing to most cats! see more...

Alexandra N.
I got this toy because it said it would help give fresh breath. I figured it couldn't hurt. They were intrigued by the mint scent at first, now I think it has become just another toy. I did not check to see if this did in fact help with bad breath so I couldn't say if that in fact works. It is a great little toy that my cat enjoys playing with!
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
None of my cats were particularly interested in this toy. They bat it around here and there but it is definitely not their favorite Petstages toy. As far as freshening their breath, I have never noticed a difference but maybe it's because they don't play with it enough?
Breanna W.
I am unsure on the amount of stars I’d give. I liked the idea of this toy but my cats did not use it for long.
Alyssa T.
Collegeville, PA
I haven't really noticed any changes in my cats breathe, but she does love to play with this and bite it!!!
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
My older cat loves mint and went berserk for this product when it was new. As the mint started to fade, we pinched and rolled the case, as the package recommends, but that only seemed to work momentarily. She didn't get to use this long enough to make any sort of impact on her teeth, but since she loved having a mint toy, it was worth the money.
Laurie h.
I got this on sale and thought I would try it. Unfortunately my cat does not want anything to do with it.
April H.
I love the idea of this product. It is supposed to help clean their teeth, but my cats have never been interested in it. Not even for a little bit of time.
Kirstin p.
I bought this to help clean my cats teeth, but they won't touch it. I tried hard to get them to ply with it with no luck.
Alicia K.
I really liked the shape of this toy as far as play. It was easy for my cats to toss and flip. I also like the mesh feature for teeth cleaning as well. They just didn't seem that interested in it.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
My cats were more interested in this mint toy than the pretzel version that's also supposed to clean their teeth. They didn't go crazy for it like they have with some other toys but it has disappeared since I gave it to them so I assume that means one of them carried it away to some hiding place or knocked it under the couch while playing with it. Even if I do manage to find it and get them to play with it again I doubt they'll sit and chew on it so I'm not sure how big of an impact it'll make on their teeth but it was worth a shot.
Samantha P.
Do you find that this actually helps a cat's breath?
Sarah S.
Dayton, OH
Do your cats actually use these?
Laura J.
Can you tell a difference in the cats breath after playing with this? My cat has horrendous breath, all the time. I have tried treats and different food and everything.
kirsten k.
Is there any cat nip in this to attract my cat to this? Or is it just minty?
Sarah P.