Petstages Durable Stick, Small (6.5

Petstages Durable Stick, Small (6.5" L X 5.5" W)

BY PETSTAGES

Durable Stick dog toys look and smell like natural wood; but they're are composed of tough synthetic material with real wood shavings incorporated into the mix. The real wood scent naturally attracts your canine friend to chew and play; but the innovative composition makes it stronger and safer than real sticks. Durable Sticks won't splinter; they're worn down gradually as your dog chews; making them a safe and long lasting distraction for your pet. see more...

Petstages Durable Stick, Small (6.5
Petstages Durable Stick, Small (6.5" L X 5.5" W)
Callie F.
Callie F.
Cincinnati, OH
We got this stick as a gift for our dog. She is always finding sticks in the yard or taking them out of our fire pit. This is a great indoor alternative to a real stick. This is one of two toys that the dog will play with. She will pick it out of a basket full of toys. I recommend this toy to anyone that has a tough chewer.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Pittsford, NY
I love Petstages in general and finding this was so exciting! My dog loves to chew on anything wood so I thought this would be a good way for him to productively chew without ruining my furniture! He loves it, it is very durable and last a long time with him. I do know other dogs that love it and destroy the thing because of how much the chew. You really can't go wrong with this toy!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
My dog is a CHEWER and these are great! He has gone through 3 so far. Longest lasting chew I've found so far
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
nashville, TN
I have gone through about six of these sticks for my year old pug. She loves them!! It keeps her entertained for hours. This is the toy that she will grab out of her basket every day without fail. Praises!
Ashlie Z.
Ashlie Z.
Killeen, TX
This product is pretty good with large dog breeds! I own two large dogs and toys don't last long in my house. I figured that I would buy this item because my puppy love sticks in the yard. Although they do not play with it much, if no other toys are in the house they start chewing on this toy. This is the only toy that has been in my house for over a year and I am thankful for it. When my puppy runs out of toys, she chews on this, not my furniture!
Sheila K.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
My chewer loves this. I feel safer with him having this instead if raw hid. I did get the largest size .