Petstages DPD00218 Medium Durable Stick uploaded by Ashley M.Petstages DPD00218 Medium Durable Stick uploaded by Michelle S.

BY PETSTAGES #64 in Dog Toys

Durable Stick dog toys look and smell like natural wood; but they're are composed of tough synthetic material with real wood shavings incorporated into the mix. The real wood scent naturally attracts your canine friend to chew and play; but the innovative composition makes it stronger and safer than real sticks. Durable Sticks won't splinter; they're worn down gradually as your dog chews; making them a safe and long lasting distraction for your pet. see more...

• "My dog loves this." in 1 review
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Pet Lover Expert
I got my dogs this a while back because I knew they loved chewing on sticks to the point it became a problem. I didn't think they would have any interest in this but they love this thing! My only problem is that if you have a powerful chewer the stick may get worn down over time without you even realizing your dog is practically "eating" the stick. Other than that this toy was found for a great price and will definitely buy again when they need another! They also come in different sizes perfect for any furry friend big or small :)
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Eland, WI
I got this for my dog (beagle terrier) who loves to destroy her toys and chew. I took it away after only a few minutes because there were hard plastic pieces everywhere and the part that she was chewing on got really sharp and I was worried it was going to cut her mouth. There is no doubt that she liked this but I was concerned for her safety.
Theresa J.
Theresa J.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have Italian Greyhounds who love to play with sticks in the yard. This makes me feel a lot more comfortable because of the lack of splintering. Though, it is a little heavier than a stick in the backyard so it's not quite as interesting as a real one. Nice substitute inside.
Nichole R.
Nichole R.
Southgate, KY
When we got an 8 week old puppy he quickly began to chew on everything, including my coffee table! After buying this product for him at PetSmart we have not had that problem again! I would recommend this to anyone with a teething puppy of their own.
Sam D.
Sam D.
Natick, MA
This is one of my dog's favorite toys. He loves to chew, and this toy is very durable. He's about 17 pounds, so he's fairly small, but he can carry this around fine. He loves it.
Shelly H.
Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves this so much!! Decent price, and comes in various sizes as well. My only complaint is that tiny pieces come off when my dog chew sit and it gets everywhere....
Maryna Z.
Maryna Z.
Wilmington, DE
Pet Lover Expert
Good treats for my pug. He does not like to gnaw rubber toys, but this one in his childhood gnawed with pleasure. Now my pug has two years already and such a toy to him, and he has like steel teeth, enough for half an hour game. He'll just eat it)))Therefore, this toy is suitable only for small dogs and puppies.
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
My dogs loved this toy. It for sure got them away from chewing on the wooden furniture. However it did shred quickly and little plastic pieces were everywhere and the toy now is really rough rather than the orginal smooth wood. My dogs still love it, just make sure to monitor them more closely when it gets worn so they don't swallow anything they're not supposed too!
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
My dog absolutely loves this toy! She's had it since February and she won't ever stop using it! She has chewed through some of it but it's so durable that we still have it! She loves to chew sticks outside so we thought this was such a good idea and safer so she doesn't get hurt from the real sticks!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
So, I really loved this idea conceptually but my dog does not-- however as to the product itself, it is durable and easy to chew, while also not being terribly expensive. I think she prefers to chew the real thing-- but if you have a chewer, or a dog that loves sticks I think this is a good alternative.
Alina B.
Alina B.
Do these come in bigger sizes
Jess J.
Jess J.
Scottsdale, AZ
How do you maintain a dogs interest in this? Does is last very long or do active chewers destroy it quickly?
Kallie J.
Kallie J.
Pet Lover Expert
How long does it take for these to get chewed up?