BY PETSTAGES

• Is it safe for pets...can some tell me if u have bought this before 1 Answers
  • Does anyone's cat actually like this toy? My friend is trying to ...3 Answers
Sarah J.
Webster, TX
I love Petstages! The blinking buddy cat toy is so fun anf my cat goes freaking insane over it! I love it and so does my fur baby!
Jackie D.
Would to buy this so my pet can try new toys to play.he has some but I believe some brand are better then other
Melissa H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My lil man loves this toy he takes it everywhere he goes even to sleep lol he will not let anyone touch it
Betsy Z.
Winterset, IA
My furbaby loves the blinky lights! He also loves laxer pointers. Goes crazy over lights.
Ryland B.
Hodges, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Does anyone's cat actually like this toy? My friend is trying to find a toy for her cat because he doesn't seem interested in any of the toys she has for him.
Jackie D.
Is it safe for pets...can some tell me if u have bought this before