PETSTAGES 066129 Fun Fishy Cat Toy

Fishy Fun. Even the youngest cats have an urge to crunch and chew. The Fishy Fun chew toy is gentle on gums, but crunchy to satisfy your cat's desire to chew. Filled with catnip and catnip stalks, for more fun and crunchy feel. Satisfies you cats desire to crunch teeth and chew. Has a crinkle sound in fins and catnip filling Ribbons make it easy to carry shell is durable and will not run when pierced by kitty teeth. Nylon Fabrics And Ribbon. see more...

Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these two little fishy toys! While they don’t make any noise, they have a nice texture and they are light to chew and throw around with her paws. I always find her playing with these even years after I bought them.
Kristi H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our kitties love these fish. We have bought several over the years. They go sliding across the floor and flying through the air. Very happy kitties!!
Jennifer B.
Hudson, MA
My cat flips out for this toy. She loves cat nip and sinking her claws into the fish. You can refill it too.
Elle R.
My cat loves these, she runs around with them in her mouth and brings them to me to play fetch with her, perfect for keeping her busy and happy.
Sarah H.
Ingersoll, ON
This is my older cat's favorite toy. She loves the cat nip and the size is perfect for her to carry around in her mouth.