BY PETSPORT USA INC

Tire Trax is the perfect dental chew toy for dogs. The Tire Trax industrial strength dog toy can roll bounce and be chewed. It is puncture resistant and made of natural rubber so you know it is non-toxic. Great for puppies who are teething. Made from the finest materials. Satisfaction ensured. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert
This does not hold up. We gave this to my dog when she was a puppy and she tore it to shreds. You'd think it's a lot sturdier. It wasn't too expensive but still, it shouldn't have been destroyed so easily.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
My dog was able to chew this so easily and not only destroy it but swallow some of it. We had to take it away and never use it again
jessica r.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
I have a year old pup (boxer mix) and she is obsessed with this thing! Perfect for teething.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
My dog loved this toy! its very durable however with time he tore it apart..then again he rips apart almost any toy. but it was great while it lasted!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
My dog loved this tire at first and did play with the tou but then seemed to get bored with it. It was a little on the pricey side for a dog toy and now sits in our yard waiting for the dog to play with it. Not sure I would recommend it to others.
Caroline D.
Caroline D.
My dog loves this toy, Good quality. I love that this comes in small size and was able to buy my puppy one. They also come in larger size.
vladimir F.