BY PETSMART

Congratulations & welcome to puppy parenthood! You want the best for your puppy & we do too, that's why we'll be with you through every puppy moment. Start your puppy off right with the valuable PetSmart 2014 Puppy Starter Kit. Inside you'll find answers to common Puppy Parent issues like puppy nutrition, potty training & chewing. Plus, find great savings on puppy essentials like food, grooming & care. We're your partners in all things puppy! Coupons are valid in stores only Kit Includes: Vouchers for: FREE Bag of Specialty Puppy food* (up to $15) FREE 1-Hour Puppy Orientation Seminar FREE Puppy Bath, Brush & More FREE Banfield Veterinary Consultation (available in stores with Banfield Pet Hospital) 1 FREE Doggie Day Camp Visit 2 Save $10 Doggie Day Camp Coupons *Participating Food Brands: Authority, Bil Jac, BLUE, Eukanuba, Innova, Nutro MAX, Natural Choice, Nature's Recipe, Natural Ultramix, Organix, Nature's Variety Prairie, Nature's Variety Instinct, Purina PROPLAN, Royal Canin, Science Diet, Simply Nourish, Nutro Ultra and Wellness. Save on the following: SAVE on Collar and Leash SAVE on Banfield Microchipping (available in stores with Banfield Pet Hospital) SAVE on Bayer K9 Advantix & Advantage SAVE on Tagworks Pet Tag And many other valuable coupons! Note that all coupons are valid in PetSmart stores only. see more...

Jocelyn R.
Kennesaw, GA
I have two puppies and this starter kit was definitely helpful. It provides a guideline/checklist of all the items I needed to consider for them. I have two mini schnauzers and they have such an attitude about everything, so this definitely cut some time when I had to go in and out of PetSmart! The give you a free puppy’s first grooming appt and even a free consultation at Banfield to make sure they get on track with shots and prevention care. I got the kit initially for the free food coupon, each kit covered a bag of food and I figured I was getting much more for my buck thanks to all the coupons inside it!
PetSmartA 2014 Puppy Starter Kit PS I got Nulo for my babies and I truly believe it helped them in developing cognitive thinking and in their development. Highly recommend trying! Nulo Puppy Food
Madison R.
Yuma, AZ
This is so helpful when you get a new dog!!! Especially adopting a dog that I even got from petsmart too!! He’s the best dog ever and I’m so glad to have rescued him! Petsmart carries a ton of things a dog would need! However I would refrain from bringing your dog into petsmart as you never know if the dogs who visit have all of their shoes and are healthy. On of my dogs recently dog a virus from petsmart. But I know they still have really nice products so I will continue to shop their without my puppy companion!
Jade A.
watford city, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I didn't feel like this was really worth it. I originally bought this for my giant Great Dane when she was 9 weeks old, and alot of the stuff I needed I ended up buying off Amazon instead, because the prices were just way too high, and they kept trying to upsell. One woman kept pushing an no adjustment collar because she said it was so cute, but my husband was just like ummm she'll grow out of that by next week and it's 30$...
Phuong D.
Garden Grove
I was introduced this kit when I first got my 1month old Siberian Husky! The kit include so many coupons that ranges from $2-15. And what I love the most is the free bath, $15 off a dry food bag, and a free examination. It costs only $19.99 + tax and it brings me so many benefits.
I have purchased a couple of this kit and use the free bath until my dog got 7month old! Awesome kit! Highly recommended!
Bridgett M.
Hamilton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased the 2017 coupon booklet. It’s a $1.00 or so off of toys dog bowls, collars and leashes or food purchased with each coupon, also a discount on puppy training. I wouldn’t buy it again as I didn’t use most of the coupons but I can see the value for some. I already had purchased a collar and leash along with food and water bowls, so most of my coupons went to waste.
Laura H.
Biloxi, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I first got my little Yorky this kit was a lifesaver. To be able to have all of those coupons plus a free bag of food for her to try really did start me out good. I regret not taking advantage of the training coupons and the Petsmart near me did not have the puppy daycare or hotel available otherwise I definitely would’ve use those as well.
REED P.
Virginia Beach , VA
This booklet has been great and have save me money. I recently got a puppy and there has been a coupon for everything I needed for here. I have already saved the $20 I spent on the booklet & there’s still a ton of coupons left. I’m most thrilled about the free vet visit included which I will definitely be using.
Kristina S.
Orlando
I used the puppy starter kit 2 years ago, was amazed how many discounts and useful offers PetSmart put together in one little book. Before my puppy got to the house, I already had dog food, collar, a couple toys and bones, dog bed ready and with huge savings. It's definetely worth it if you are going to get a new puppy!
Paloma B.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this when I got my little Maltese puppy! And let me just say it was a life saver!!! I loved it! You get everything you need for a puppy and it sets you on the right track. I highly recommend it’s not just the things you need for your puppy to survive but it’s what you need for your puppy to thrive in life!
Grace P.
Orlando , FL
This product had great information in it and also some awesome coupons. Looks like it alot but the coupons, if use make up for it. Had some coupons for training, treats and food. This item was found right at the checkout counter.  I would recommend for puppy owners under one year of age
Akilah G.
Tampa,FL
How much is the kit? Can you order it online?
Noelia B.
Does it have any good coupons inside?
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this worth it? What coupons are included and what ones will you actually use?
Kerstin J.
Centertown, KY
Good idea. Where are they sold?
Arturo C.
Lawndale, CA
Does it actually work????