BY PETSMART

Congratulations & welcome to puppy parenthood! You want the best for your puppy & we do too, that's why we'll be with you through every puppy moment. Start your puppy off right with the valuable PetSmart 2014 Puppy Starter Kit. Inside you'll find answers to common Puppy Parent issues like puppy nutrition, potty training & chewing. Plus, find great savings on puppy essentials like food, grooming & care. We're your partners in all things puppy! Coupons are valid in stores only Kit Includes: Vouchers for: FREE Bag of Specialty Puppy food* (up to $15) FREE 1-Hour Puppy Orientation Seminar FREE Puppy Bath, Brush & More FREE Banfield Veterinary Consultation (available in stores with Banfield Pet Hospital) 1 FREE Doggie Day Camp Visit 2 Save $10 Doggie Day Camp Coupons *Participating Food Brands: Authority, Bil Jac, BLUE, Eukanuba, Innova, Nutro MAX, Natural Choice, Nature's Recipe, Natural Ultramix, Organix, Nature's Variety Prairie, Nature's Variety Instinct, Purina PROPLAN, Royal Canin, Science Diet, Simply Nourish, Nutro Ultra and Wellness. Save on the following: SAVE on Collar and Leash SAVE on Banfield Microchipping (available in stores with Banfield Pet Hospital) SAVE on Bayer K9 Advantix & Advantage SAVE on Tagworks Pet Tag And many other valuable coupons! Note that all coupons are valid in PetSmart stores only. see more...

Madison R.
Yuma, AZ
This is so helpful when you get a new dog!!! Especially adopting a dog that I even got from petsmart too!! He’s the best dog ever and I’m so glad to have rescued him! Petsmart carries a ton of things a dog would need! However I would refrain from bringing your dog into petsmart as you never know if the dogs who visit have all of their shoes and are healthy. On of my dogs recently dog a virus from petsmart. But I know they still have really nice products so I will continue to shop their without my puppy companion!
Alyshia F.
Roseville
When I first got my dog this was an amazing source for information on raising a puppy and what I should look forward to with him as well as what I need to do to take care of him. There were a valuable coupons not only for use at Petsmart but other places as well. If I remember correctly it cost about $20 but you got a free bag of dog food up to the cost of $20 so it pretty much paid for itself. Great resource for first time dog owners.
John H.
Amazing product and very helpful! So much SAVING! Our pets couldn't be healthier or happier! This product is basically a kick start into a happy and healthy pretty life at home. My wife and I both highly recommend this to everyone! We run a small town rescue for abused animals and this has helped out so much, especially when it comes to getting pets on track with their health and making it easier for potential adopters to make a decision on which animal they are going to give a forever home to.
Jocelyn R.
Kennesaw, GA
I have two puppies and this starter kit was definitely helpful. It provides a guideline/checklist of all the items I needed to consider for them. I have two mini schnauzers and they have such an attitude about everything, so this definitely cut some time when I had to go in and out of PetSmart! The give you a free puppy’s first grooming appt and even a free consultation at Banfield to make sure they get on track with shots and prevention care. I got the kit initially for the free food coupon, each kit covered a bag of food and I figured I was getting much more for my buck thanks to all the coupons inside it!
PetSmartA 2014 Puppy Starter Kit PS I got Nulo for my babies and I truly believe it helped them in developing cognitive thinking and in their development. Highly recommend trying! Nulo Puppy Food
Bridgett M.
Hamilton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased the 2017 coupon booklet. It’s a $1.00 or so off of toys dog bowls, collars and leashes or food purchased with each coupon, also a discount on puppy training. I wouldn’t buy it again as I didn’t use most of the coupons but I can see the value for some. I already had purchased a collar and leash along with food and water bowls, so most of my coupons went to waste.
Diane G.
Mojave, CA
I love the coupons that were in the book. $20 was a little high but it was nice to have everything in one booklet. I love that it gave you a discount on training and a free bag of dog food. I bought it for my corgi and my German shepherd husky when I got them.
Renatta L.
acworth
This helps a lot for the first time you get a knew puppy. If it’s your first time taking care of a huge responsibility this will be the best thing for you. It will tell you what type of exercise, food, and health plans you need to support your dog. It also teaches to love,care, and nurture the dog. You will need this if you are struggling on what to do with your puppy
Lexie C.
Buckeye, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We used this kit for both of our dogs. It is only active for their first year (usually when the coupons expire any way) there are several items that are great to use, and if you’re a first time dog owner I think it will get you started with the basics your dog needs. Don’t worry too much on the coupons for a crate though because it doesn’t make a huge difference
Julie F.
Lemoore
I use the pet smart website often to schedule grooming for my Corgi. I also use the site to ord r things that I cannot find on my local store.   When we first got our dog we purchased the puppy starter kit and found the coupons very useful. I will continue to use the website. If I do ever get another puppy I will repurchase the puppy starter pack
Stefani M.
North Richland Hills
This pays for itself in the end. Got so many great coupons for items that are a must when you are raising a new pupper. 15 dollars off of dog food! Free puppy training?!? Amazing. Have only used the 15 dollars off so far but I plan to use them all. They are not only for my new puppy, but I am going to get some stuff for my senior puppy too.
Akilah G.
Tampa,FL
How much is the kit? Can you order it online?
Noelia B.
Does it have any good coupons inside?
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this worth it? What coupons are included and what ones will you actually use?
Kerstin G.
Fordsville, KY
Good idea. Where are they sold?
Arturo C.
Lawndale, CA
Does it actually work????