BY PETSMART

• I wish to give my golden a pillow for "her" to sleep...but she ke...1 Answers
  • Anyone else know any other animal store that is pet friendly like...19 Answers
  • What are some of your best methods to getting knots out of cats f...2 Answers
Stephanie C.
Could not ask for a better store! My local pet store is honestly the best! I've gotten 2 of my puppy's trained there and it's been such a great service! The groomers are also really kind and I have never seen my dog hurt after taking him to the groomers. And the best part (well the important part), I once took my dog to the day car, but they could not take him and told us to pick him up because he was showing signs of aggression to the other dogs. Therefore this comes to show the concern PetSmart has for their clients! I shop here whenever it comes to dog food, toys, collars, everything! I've also bought multiple fish at PatSmart and unlike at Walmart, the fishes had a long life span! Over all I'm really happy with PetSmart and recommend people to open a rewards account and buy at the store often! 💖 I've attached a photo of my two puppy's!!
Erica M.
Massachusetts
Petsmart has a great selection. I used to just buy my cat food, litter, etc at my locally grocery store, but it was getting a bit pricey and the selection was not good. I wanted a healthy all natural food for my two cats so I decided to try petsmart. The staff was super knowledgeable and friendly and went out of there way to show and get me everything I needed. My cats were constantly having hair balls and occasionally vomiting, so I switched there Food and what a difference! My cats seem so much happier and have more energy. I believe the brand I purchased is called blue buffalo. It’s all natural and made with real meats. I had no idea how horrible the food was at my local grocery store. It was not giving them the nutrients they needed. Thank you to the staff at petsmart for all your recommendations. Blue Buffalo BLUETM Sensitive Stomach Adult Cat Food
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I’m probably a little biased because I do work at Petsmart, but I really do love this store. A lot of items are seemingly overpriced, but if you bring up the price on the website or a competitors website(aside from Amazon or Chewy), you can easily price match at the register! There are a lot of deals in the app and in your emails which is great. I would like it if they’d change it so that your coupons were saved to your pet perks information so you could use them without bringing in the physical receipt, because who remembers that?! All in all, I highly recommend Petsmart and would also remind you to check out their events! Lots of fun and free stuff!
Crystal W.
Kissimmee, FL
Petsmart has been there for us in more ways tgan one. When our dog got food allergies and we had to switch over his diet, they helped me not flip out and assisted me on a plan of attack for his food.

The Groomers are outstanding at every location! Our dog needs a nail grind and the noise and vibration freaks him out but the staff know how to keep him containec and calm when he gets then done and that is why we always take him there!

He loves to go to Doggie Day Camp and has been going since he could at 4 months old. Such a great service and wish they could have it at more Petsmarts in Central Florida since we have moved oit here he hasnt been.
Alexis T.
I love PetsMart!! I get almost all of my Dog’s things from there (food, treats, toys, grooming needs, etc.). I also take my LARGE Golden Retriever there to get groomed 3-4 times a year and they are just the sweetest people!! I always have good experiences there and my Dog loves them!! She always gets excited when we even pull in to the parking lot and starts jumping up and wagging her tail! She loves the attention and they love her! I also love that I can get text alerts when shes ready or almost done! I also feel like the prices are really affordable and reasonable for the products and services! I would recommend to a friend for sure!
I have a bearded dragon which eats a lot...I must purchase crickets for her every week...I usually go to my local pet store called ‘That Fish & Pet Place’ (Lancaster, PA) because the crickets at my local pet store r far bigger than this at petsmart. I was really disappointed with the service I received at petsmart & the product in which I purchased. For a big chain store u would figure the products would be great especially with the price as well! Spent a lot on the crickets I got & it didn’t even feed my beardy for the whole week, still needed to get more! Upsetting experience!
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
This store has everything I would ever need. Only con I have against this place is that everything is a bit on the expensive side. Some of the products are sold at Walmart/Target/The Dollar Store for so much cheaper and having the same consistency for example the flea collars/products. But I do enjoy the array of items in store that can’t usually be found in other stores. I enjoy the grooming station for the dogs and I love that Banfield is there as well, my dogs are both under the Banfield care plans and they take really good care of my dogs needs.
Pamela K.
westpoint, TN
I love the pet friendly atmosphere that Pet smart creates. It is so nice to have a store dedicated to my pets needs and that gives me a larger selection of products than my other local stores. The prices on a lot of items seems a bit higher than other places so I don't feel like they offer the best value on all products. However they do participate in several different rebate apps so that does help with select items and makes it worth the nice treat to go there on occasion.
Kimberly B.
Rockwood
I appreciate PetSmart’s price matching and easy return policy. They have every product I’m looking for on hand which I prefer as shopping online is not my favorite method. When I visit my small local pet store unrelated to PetSmart, I sometimes have to check expiration dates for food past it’s prime. I never have to do this at PetSmart. My one gripe about PetSmart is the Beta fish care. I often see dirty containers, sick, and even dead fish at my visits there. Perhaps the sale of Beta fish is better left to aquatic stores with the capacity to house and care for them appropriately. On the other end of that spectrum I do love that PetSmart partners with local shelters to bring adoptable cats into the store. I also enjoy seeing their other charitable work for homeless animals through toy and food donation. PetSmart is an overall well taken care of and thoughtful business that I enjoy frequenting.
Jessica D.
Today I took my 1 year old boxer to the petsmart pet spa for her nails to be cut. The girls there were great, my dog was a little nervous at first and the groomer came right around and sat with her for a little and then walker her back to do her nails. The price was great. $20 for nails to be trimmed, drilled down, ears cleaned, and even a little puppy perfume. I was very satisfied with how great they were with my dog and how clean they were.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Anyone else know any other animal store that is pet friendly like petssmart?.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you think their grooming is overpriced or comparable to other places?
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Would you recommend the grooming services from pet smart? I've received mixed reviews
Britni G.
Clovis, CA
Has anyone taken the pet training classes at Petsmart?
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this the best place to have your dog trained?