BY PETSMART

• I wish to give my golden a pillow for "her" to sleep...bu...1 Answers
  • Anyone else know any other animal store that is pet frien...19 Answers
  • What are some of your best methods to getting knots out o...2 Answers
Wioleta T.
People really dump their negativity all over petstores but if you never worked retail, then you don’t know how stuff works especially if you never worked in a petstore. Maybe I’m biased because I’ve worked at PetSmart before but some stores really do have knowledgeable staff that care for the animals and help out customers that don’t know anything. If you want a new pet, than research it first. There have been so many times when I’ve seen customers come in and they just want an animal because it’s cute or cool. Don’t do that. Go home, do your research and don’t rely on the employees to give you all the answers. Just like everyone else in the world, some people know more than others. Just like in PetSmart some stores have great employees that are experienced and some stores don’t. So..don’t think because you had one bad experience in a petstore that all petstores are the same. They’re not and if you continue to think like that than you’re just ignorant.
Jalissa Q.
Harvey, LA
Petsmart is a great place to shop for your pet or buy gifts for anyone you know who owns a pet. We have everything for all pets, from birds to fish to cats and dogs. There is always someone on the floor to help you if you have any questions about products and we price match our own online prices which sometimes are much cheaper than in the store. We also have in house services like Banfield pet hospital, a Grooming salon and Pet training that will make Petsmart your one stop shop. I highly recommend Petsmart for a great friendly shopping experience where you can bring your kids and pet. (My review on my experience at my current Petsmart location in Harvey, LA.)
Savannah E.
I use Petsmart for a few different reasons. When we got our dog, we needed a vet program that was cost friendly and also had a lot of benefits. We use Banfield, which a lot of times are right inside Petsmart. We have saved thousands of dollars using their puppy and adult dog plans. Not only that, but I can take him to any Banfield, I have an app that also keeps all of his records with me at all times, which is great in case of an emergency.
I also enjoy going to Petsmart because my dog enjoys tagging alone, he loves seeing the people and animals, and it’s a great way to continue socializing. Petsmart also has a lot of good and healthy options for food for our pup. We’ve found out he’s allergic to poultry, which is actually very common. With all their selection, we’ve been able to find brands and different types of foods that work best for him and keep his coat healthy and shiny.
Jessica W.
Queensbury, NY
The only good thing I can say about the multitude of Petsmart stores I’ve visited, is that their clearance prices are really good. Typically prices include an arm and a leg. They have a good variety of options for food, enrichment, and decorations however all of these are very overpriced. Their reptiles are kept in deplorable conditions. On Black Friday 2017, I adopted a Chinese Water Dragon (CWD) from my local Petsmart. He looked thin and possibly sickly, however my experience with reptiles and CWDs in particular led me to believe I could help this dragon. After almost 5 weeks of nursing him back to health, he passed away unexpectedly. This is only one of many cases of Petsmart keeping animals in bad conditions, not knowing enough about them to not sell sick animals, and running their health into the ground.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I’m probably a little biased because I do work at Petsmart, but I really do love this store. A lot of items are seemingly overpriced, but if you bring up the price on the website or a competitors website(aside from Amazon or Chewy), you can easily price match at the register! There are a lot of deals in the app and in your emails which is great. I would like it if they’d change it so that your coupons were saved to your pet perks information so you could use them without bringing in the physical receipt, because who remembers that?! All in all, I highly recommend Petsmart and would also remind you to check out their events! Lots of fun and free stuff!
Stephanie C.
Could not ask for a better store! My local pet store is honestly the best! I've gotten 2 of my puppy's trained there and it's been such a great service! The groomers are also really kind and I have never seen my dog hurt after taking him to the groomers. And the best part (well the important part), I once took my dog to the day car, but they could not take him and told us to pick him up because he was showing signs of aggression to the other dogs. Therefore this comes to show the concern PetSmart has for their clients! I shop here whenever it comes to dog food, toys, collars, everything! I've also bought multiple fish at PatSmart and unlike at Walmart, the fishes had a long life span! Over all I'm really happy with PetSmart and recommend people to open a rewards account and buy at the store often! 💖 I've attached a photo of my two puppy's!!
Linda B.
Bowling green , KY
I get all my fish supplies from here. They have good sales when it comes to pet needs or new aquatic or furry friends. My store is clean and helpful. They will help answer any questions you need and will also test your fish tank water for free to help you have healthy and happy fish. All the things you need at one place. One stop shopping I like that a lot. You can learn about all new types of pets you would like to have from the workers in store and they also hold training and vet clinic days. Definitely a place you would like to check out.
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
This store has everything I would ever need. Only con I have against this place is that everything is a bit on the expensive side. Some of the products are sold at Walmart/Target/The Dollar Store for so much cheaper and having the same consistency for example the flea collars/products. But I do enjoy the array of items in store that can’t usually be found in other stores. I enjoy the grooming station for the dogs and I love that Banfield is there as well, my dogs are both under the Banfield care plans and they take really good care of my dogs needs.
Chelsey W.
Murrells Inlet
Pet Smart has about everything I need for my two feline fur babies!  It’s a one stop shop for us! Both of my cats eat the Royal Canin and they always have it in stock!  These two adventurous felines really enjoy the Jackson Galaxy line of cat toys - they are challenging and keep the entertained for hours!  We also use Banfield and each cat has their own Wellness Plan which makes taking them to the vet very convenient and cost effective - these plans pay for themselves!
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Location is convenient it is a little pricey for the type of dog food I get for my Yorkie but she’s very picky and likes her specific type of food so pets mart provides that ! We always shop here for food and pet supplies and my dog likes to visit as well because of course very pet friendly! Wish the price of the specific brand was a bit cheaper but anything for the little lady !
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Anyone else know any other animal store that is pet friendly like petssmart?.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you think their grooming is overpriced or comparable to other places?
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Would you recommend the grooming services from pet smart? I've received mixed reviews
Britni G.
Clovis, CA
Has anyone taken the pet training classes at Petsmart?
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this the best place to have your dog trained?