Kimberly B.
Rockwood
I appreciate PetSmart’s price matching and easy return policy. They have every product I’m looking for on hand which I prefer as shopping online is not my favorite method. When I visit my small local pet store unrelated to PetSmart, I sometimes have to check expiration dates for food past it’s prime. I never have to do this at PetSmart. My one gripe about PetSmart is the Beta fish care. I often see dirty containers, sick, and even dead fish at my visits there. Perhaps the sale of Beta fish is better left to aquatic stores with the capacity to house and care for them appropriately. On the other end of that spectrum I do love that PetSmart partners with local shelters to bring adoptable cats into the store. I also enjoy seeing their other charitable work for homeless animals through toy and food donation. PetSmart is an overall well taken care of and thoughtful business that I enjoy frequenting.
PetSmart