Petsmart Water Wisteria size: 8 in, Green uploaded by Angelina R.

BY PETSMART

A perfect plant for the beginning aquarium enthusiast, the WaterWisteria is easy to care for and makes an immediately interestingaddition to most tanks. Its lacey leaves will thrive in moderatelight, though their shape and color can change significantly indifferent light and temperature conditions. Aquatic Maximum height: 20" Thin, lacey, bright green leaves Tank placement: Background Water temperature: 72-78,° F Ideal for beginners Note: Plant availability is seasonal. State and local regulations mayvary. Pricing may vary by storelocation. PetSmart stores cannotmatch the price above for this item. Ask a store associate fordetails. Things to Remember: Water temperature: Aquatic plants require a tropical community aquarium with watertemperaturesranging between 72-78,o F (22-26,o C). Use an aquariumheater to maintainwater temperature. Adding plants: Whether you're just starting your aquarium or introducing newplants into your tank, make sure to add only one or two plants at atime. Lighting: Most tropical plants require sunlight each day, year round. Theduration and consistency are essential for plants to thrive. Natural aquariums must be equipped with the means to provide 12hours of simulated sunlight each day. Plant fertilizer: Fertilizer should only be added according to the dosageinstructions on the label, and only when needed (as in the case ofa water change). Plants will grow best if fertilized moderately andregularly after water changes rather than given larger quantitiesof fertilizer on a less-regular basis. Fish and plants: Small schooling fish are highly recommended for a natural plantedaquarium; larger fish often uproot plants. The adult size andeating habitats of a fish should always be taken intoconsideration. Water changes: Test water weekly to assess water quality. It is recommended that10% of youraquarium water be changed per week. At the very least,25% of your aquariumwater should be changed per month. For optimalhealth, regular water changes not only prevent the undesirableaccumulation of excess nutrients, but also remove excess nitratesand waste products of the fish and plants. Aquarium placement: Place your aquarium in a low-traffic area, away from directsunlight and drafts. Planting your natural aquarium: Foreground plants: Usually stay very short and help fill in thefront part of the aquarium. Middle ground plants: These plants grow anywhere form 4-10inches tall. Background plants: These are the fastest-growing and tallestplants. Things to watch for: Poor growth Brown spots on leaves Plants appear weak, pale green to yellow, stems have fewleaves Plants cease to grow and die off Stem plants have long internodes and small leaves More information: Visit our Fish Care Center to find products, careinformation and bright ideas to enhance your underwater world. Size: 8 in. Color: Green. see more...

Nereida C.
Mendota, CA
This plant helps your fish get a better hiding place. Only pros with this one. A pro is that it makes your tank look fancy. I bought it at Pets Mart. Large variety of plants there. All at a very good proce. I recommend it to anyone who has a fish or anytime of marine animal in a tank!
I used to have fish and African Dwarf frogs and They loved to swim all around it! It was good enrichment for all of them and would 10/10 use this again because it met all of my expectations.
Emely g.
Kissimmee
Very good packer product I would shop there again go to value not too pricey you could also get pets there Petco is all around it is nearby there’s all different types of things and big and small pets this is a stellar review
Jayden G.
Sinton
I would like to start off by saying that this product has satisfied and exceeded my expectations completely. I’ve kept fish many times before and dreamed of having that beautiful tank but never really achieved it until now. The colors pop, it looks so amazingly real and never fades over time. My fish seem to love to be around it and I take comfort in the fact it is 100% fish safe.
Courtnee L.
Millmont, PA
Not really a whole lot to say, bought multiples for in my tank, good price as well.  All still alive and thriving months later.  They make my tank look nicer and I'm sure my fish enjoy having a planted tank lol.  would buy again, and I would recommend getting plants from petsmart to others.
Nikki M.
Hopkinsville, KY
It’s awesome love this product, fit great with my theme, it definitely met my expectations, great value can’t beat it I’ll definitely be buying more, size was a little smaller than expected but that okay I’d definitely buy again!
Roxana T.
Miami , FL
I normally go to Petsmart to purchase all my fish needs. I have a 10 gallon tank and my fish love it when I buy new things from the store. They have great values for their products. I have 6 guppies and 2 ghost shrimp. I would recommend Petsmart to other fish owners.
Sabrina W.
I love this plant and it grows great in all of my tank will little care. Once in a while a small plant shoots off into the tank and I just scape with it. The price was decent and the plant looked good. Overall If I didn't end up with so much growing I would buy it again.
Faustino O.
Berwyn
Its a hardy plant that grows good in any condition. Bought it at petsmart but again it would need co2 and good lighting to get the full effect. I like it just dont like how it wilts at the tips doesnt grow straight up. And i would recommend this to buy
Rebecca F.
Most of the time that I do purchase these I often find that they only stay green and healthy for about 2 or 3 weeks then they grow some kind of mold or they start rotting and you have to remove them you're better off just purchasing silk plants