Petsmart Potted Plant, Multi-Color uploaded by Joshua Y.Petsmart Potted Plant, Multi-Color uploaded by Joshua Y.Petsmart Potted Plant, Multi-Color uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY PETSMART

Replicate your pet's natural environment with this live potted plant. The plant is designed for use only in freshwater aquariums. Provide your aquatic pets with something to remind them of their natural environment with this PetSmart Assorted Potted Plant. Designed specifically for application in freshwater aquariums, this live plant adds a touch of color to your pet's habitat. Designed for freshwater aquarium use only Live plant adds color to your pet's habitat Helps replicate your aquatic pet's natural environment Available in a 2"W x 12"H size Available in Echinodorus sp. Color: Multi-color. see more...

Hallie H.
Great Falls, MT
This is such a neat plant! We have tons of live plants in our fish aquarium and this by far the best. It’s not easily uprooted and doesn’t take much to maintain. I would recommend this product if you are looking to liven up your tank!
Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
Love this plant very cute and the pot is also cute. I have it on my coffee table it is a very cute decoration for the house. They have other options at the store so go look and pick the pot that suited your liking.
Precious P.
Ocala
The are a beautiful addition for my three fish tanks. I have a 40 gallon tank that has 2 medium turtles, a 10 gallon tank that has fish and a 10 gallon with a blue lobster in it.
Krystal C.
I wouldn't pay regular price but when they go on sale for a buck a piece I'm all about it. Water plants do good for my tank. And for me it's more aesthetically pleasing than fake plants and they work together to help the fish and vice versa
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
We had a friend bring us some plants for our tank for a project they were doing. That was three years ago and the plants are still growing. When we go out of town our fish help them self to the plants.
Mollee W.
My fish seemed very happy not that you normally can tell but there is one thing is that it got really nasty really quick like I would clean it and then 2 days later it would be nasty again
Alex L.
Leesville
PetSmart’s potted plants are usually healthy when I look through them. They always have good root systems and are easy to plant. I’ve had these plants for 7 years and they’re still alive
Tara P.
Lawrenceville , IL
Use these plants for our aquarium and it completes the look. Good for the fish and ascetically pleasing to the eye. Great value and very durable underwater plants.
Abby W.
Peckville, PA
This is my absolute favorite product. It's very affordable gentle and effective, this is something I'd recommend to everyone. Definitely something that I will be buying more than once, you will love it !
Molly L.
Anderson
I love this part of Plant helps with oxygen and it's beautiful and that my expectations greatly I was very happy with what I expected it really helps with drawing the room beautifully it was a great value I would recommend it to all pet owners for their pets.