Petsmart Frill, Green

by PetSmart

Add color and vibrancy to your freshwater aquarium with this frill plant. The live plant replicates your pet's natural environment and adds variety to your aquarium. Provide your finned friends with something to remind them of their natural habitat with this PetSmart Frill Plant. The live plant mimics your pet's home in the wild while adding color to your aquarium. The plant is designed for use only in freshwater aquariums. Includes 1 bunch of live green plants Adds color and variety to your pet's aquatic environment Replicates your pet's natural habitat For use only in freshwater aquariums Available in 1/2"W x 12"H Available in Myriophyllum simulans Color: Green.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petsmart Frill, Green!
How would you rate this product?
Rosco loves this plant he is always hiding out around this little green plant it doesn't hold the waste and excess food
Dallas
I love the peace that it gives me and the color green it's really nice, will recommend definitely, and not expensive
Loved this. They only had 1 left in stock. It didn't get dirty quick. My fish enjoyed having babies in the greenery.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
I like it my fish like it .. It was good material it look really pretty inside the water really good for decorating
Coventry, RI
Kids fot it for there fish tank. Cheep and looks good. No issues at all and fish seem to like it as well. No issues
McDonough
Used it it was ok it was used to hide my fish but instead they tried eating it. It was accurate for for usage
Columbia , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I loooveeeee decoration in my fish tank. It adds such a natural touch to my babies environment! I love it.
Craigsville
We bought several of these for our 50 gallon tank. Worked well for miniature hides for all of our fish!
Homestead
Great! Plant is long lasting and stays green. Doesn’t need much care. It’s definitely worth the price

Looking for your answer?