BY PETSMART

Cryptocoryne undulata 'red' can take a wide range of conditions and still thrive. Great for beginners and up, this plant is best used as a midground choice. Longer leaves exhibit a reddish hue under more intense lighting. Species: Cryptocoryne undulata 'Red' Environment: Midground plant Maturity Size: Height: 10-15cm (4-6in) Experience Level: Beginner Minimum Tank Size: 10 gallon Color: Green & Gray. see more...

Alexa C.
Conshohocken , PA
Petsmart Cryptocoryne Undulata Aquarium Plant, Green & Gray is so pretty and looks great in my tank! I love it!
celia r.
Stockton, CA
i love this product it really had great results with this product great as well and quallity i really recommend
dana i.
Abu Dhabi
I bought this bc I read they are good for beginners. I got it home, cleaned it off, and put it in the tank. Then I saw all these dead leaves floating around! Now the tank looks worse than it did! And it looks nothing like that picture. It looks like grass, which is fine, I just hope it doesn’t make my tank dirty and toxic.