BY PETSMART

• I wish to give my golden a pillow for "her" to sleep...but she ke...1 Answers
  • Anyone else know any other animal store that is pet friendly like...19 Answers
  • What are some of your best methods to getting knots out of cats f...2 Answers
Wioleta T.
People really dump their negativity all over petstores but if you never worked retail, then you don’t know how stuff works especially if you never worked in a petstore. Maybe I’m biased because I’ve worked at PetSmart before but some stores really do have knowledgeable staff that care for the animals and help out customers that don’t know anything. If you want a new pet, than research it first. There have been so many times when I’ve seen customers come in and they just want an animal because it’s cute or cool. Don’t do that. Go home, do your research and don’t rely on the employees to give you all the answers. Just like everyone else in the world, some people know more than others. Just like in PetSmart some stores have great employees that are experienced and some stores don’t. So..don’t think because you had one bad experience in a petstore that all petstores are the same. They’re not and if you continue to think like that than you’re just ignorant.
Jalissa W.
Harvey, LA
Petsmart is a great place to shop for your pet or buy gifts for anyone you know who owns a pet. We have everything for all pets, from birds to fish to cats and dogs. There is always someone on the floor to help you if you have any questions about products and we price match our own online prices which sometimes are much cheaper than in the store. We also have in house services like Banfield pet hospital, a Grooming salon and Pet training that will make Petsmart your one stop shop. I highly recommend Petsmart for a great friendly shopping experience where you can bring your kids and pet. (My review on my experience at my current Petsmart location in Harvey, LA.)
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I’m probably a little biased because I do work at Petsmart, but I really do love this store. A lot of items are seemingly overpriced, but if you bring up the price on the website or a competitors website(aside from Amazon or Chewy), you can easily price match at the register! There are a lot of deals in the app and in your emails which is great. I would like it if they’d change it so that your coupons were saved to your pet perks information so you could use them without bringing in the physical receipt, because who remembers that?! All in all, I highly recommend Petsmart and would also remind you to check out their events! Lots of fun and free stuff!
Stephanie C.
Could not ask for a better store! My local pet store is honestly the best! I've gotten 2 of my puppy's trained there and it's been such a great service! The groomers are also really kind and I have never seen my dog hurt after taking him to the groomers. And the best part (well the important part), I once took my dog to the day car, but they could not take him and told us to pick him up because he was showing signs of aggression to the other dogs. Therefore this comes to show the concern PetSmart has for their clients! I shop here whenever it comes to dog food, toys, collars, everything! I've also bought multiple fish at PatSmart and unlike at Walmart, the fishes had a long life span! Over all I'm really happy with PetSmart and recommend people to open a rewards account and buy at the store often! 💖 I've attached a photo of my two puppy's!!
Antonia F.
Waterbury, CT
This store has everything I would ever need. Only con I have against this place is that everything is a bit on the expensive side. Some of the products are sold at Walmart/Target/The Dollar Store for so much cheaper and having the same consistency for example the flea collars/products. But I do enjoy the array of items in store that can’t usually be found in other stores. I enjoy the grooming station for the dogs and I love that Banfield is there as well, my dogs are both under the Banfield care plans and they take really good care of my dogs needs.
Kristen R.
Baraboo, WI
I couldn’t find the specific products I’ve gotten. But, this is a fun stop for my dog and I. I try not to do all my shopping here as it’s very pricy, but I’ve found good deals on cat nails, dog toys (one is an Eeore my dog cuddles and throws, she will not shred it apart), I’ve gotten some plants for my aquarium here, too. I’ve gotten moss balls and a wooden braided wreath with leaves. They lived for a few years until my mom hid the tank after my beta died and the plants died from not having water. I moved out and my mom no longer touches my aquarium. Ha.
Jessica M.
Austin, IN
I love this company. I purchase the biggest part of my pet supplies from them. My pups can come shop with me which has played a big factor in where I shop. My local store has such wonderful and helpful staff. Although I love the store I am not a fan of our group of groomers that work there. Which is why I will continue to groom my own pets. They have a great selection of clippers and blades for me to chose from. As well as shampoos and conditions for any need.
Esse M.
evanston, IL
I've shopped a lot at PetSmart over the years, they have tons of products and pet food which is typically more expensive than stores like Walmart, Target or Walgreens, but they also sell high-quality bird pellets which are hard to find. I've also bought several small animals from here over the years, a few of them were sick, but the PetSmart closest to me sales healthy pets and I have a five-year-old gerbil from there who is still going strong.
Erica M.
Ludlow , MA
Petsmart has a great selection. I used to just buy my cat food, litter, etc at my locally grocery store, but it was getting a bit pricey and the selection was not good. I wanted a healthy all natural food for my two cats so I decided to try petsmart. The staff was super knowledgeable and friendly and went out of there way to show and get me everything I needed. My cats were constantly having hair balls and occasionally vomiting, so I switched there Food and what a difference! My cats seem so much happier and have more energy. I believe the brand I purchased is called blue buffalo. It’s all natural and made with real meats. I had no idea how horrible the food was at my local grocery store. It was not giving them the nutrients they needed. Thank you to the staff at petsmart for all your recommendations. Blue Buffalo BLUETM Sensitive Stomach Adult Cat Food
chelcspotz N.
Newark
Not as many natural grain free selections here for cats but the prices are better. When you get the dry food and litter on sale, it definitely helps cut down on the cost of having a kitty.Nulo Medal Series Adult Cat FoodTural Balance Pet Food Natural Balance Delight Scampi Can Cat FoodNulo FreeStyle Grain Free Salmon and Mackerel Recipe Canned Cat FoodWellness Kittles Crunchy Cat Treats - Tuna - 2 oz.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Anyone else know any other animal store that is pet friendly like petssmart?.
Chrissy S.
Columbus, OH
Do you think their grooming is overpriced or comparable to other places?
brandi b.
Gibsonville, NC
Would you recommend the grooming services from pet smart? I've received mixed reviews
Britni G.
Clovis, CA
Has anyone taken the pet training classes at Petsmart?
Danye L.
Lafayette , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is this the best place to have your dog trained?