PetSmart

by PetSmart

Looking for product testers from the US, UK and Canada to test free products. Expandable cat backpack available for free. Comment down below if interested. Please join our [email protected] group ‘Exclusivester’ if you would like to participate and test more free products including clothing, beauty, skincare and much more! A chance not to be missed! Comment ‘joined’ for quick approval. PetSmart Pet Smart Pet Pals Eco Friendly Doubble Nesting Cat Condo [product:temptations-classics-tasty-chicken-cat-treats] [product:temptations-mixups-surfers-delight-cat-treats] Whiskas Cat Treats, Tasty Chicken Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats Purina Cat Chow Cat Chow Indoor Dry Cat Food - 16 lb Friskies Gravy Swirlers�� Adult Dry Cat Food Tidy Cats�� Instant Action�� Clumping Cat Litter Special Kitty Multiple Cat Clumping Cat Litter ?
Do you have pets?
Looking for product testers from the US, UK and Canada to test free products. Pet feeder available for free. Product testers required. Comment down below if interested. Please join our [email protected] group ‘Exclusivester’ if you would like to participate and for more product testing. Comment ‘joined’ for quick approval PetSmart Martha Stewart for Petsmart Pintofeed Pet Feeder Aspen Pet Lebistro Programmable Food Dispenser [product:aspen-pet-lebistro-programmable-food-dispenser] Suncast PFT800 Compact Elevated Pet Feeder Feeding Tray Removable 8" Bowls Amazon [product:amazon] Prime Paypal Walmart ?
Start your review of PetSmart!
How would you rate this product?
Molly A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
PetSmart uploaded by Molly A.
Petsmart is one of our favorite pet stores to go to. My dog loves being able to come in and shop. They have everything you need. They also have good deals on their toys alot too. The food is decently priced as well. We always have fun going.
Bruna F.
Marietta, GA
PetSmart uploaded by Bruna F.
My number one place for everything related to my dogs. I take them there for baths, to buy toys, leashes, treats, etc. Did you also know that Petsmart has partnered with Doordash and they now make same day deliveries? First delivery it is completely free, and after that I believe it is $5. I love this!
Alba M.
Bay Point, CA
PetSmart uploaded by Alba M.
I love how this plate is useful not only for my dog's name but for important info about him Hope Paige Medical ID Black Plate Dog Tag - 25\
olivia L.
Ravenna
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
PetSmart uploaded by olivia L.
this toy has yet to break! this company is amazing! i’ve had the toy for about a year now and my furbaby Roy is in love with it !Small Dog Toys, Monkey And Banana Tough Squeaky Cute Stuffed Dog Chew Toys
Megan W.
Shakopee, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
PetSmart uploaded by Megan W.
I have had some really good experiences with this company and some really poor experiences. Thus 3 stars. They have a rewards program now which at least it’s something however nothing to write home to mom about. Sometimes you can find good deals at these stores, customer service is not good at corporate level, however at local retailers you may find some employees that are genuinely kind people and will take care of you (in my experience). All of these stores are pet friendly:)
Kylee C.
PetSmart uploaded by Kylee C.
My local PetSmart carries a great selection & variety of toys & other needs for dogs & many other pets as well, just about any pet really. The grooming center seems to be great as well & Daisy has come back happy & beautiful from her second bath today, she looks so cute in the bandana🐶🌼🐾
Natalie S.
Richmond, TX
PetSmart uploaded by Natalie S.
I have been a true fan of Petsmart since I was a kid. I have had many loved pets in my day.. it all started with a fish tank , then parakeets, to owning canine furbabies. I can honestly say that I have walked through their doors, various locations hundreds of times, and the staff is always so pleasant and willing to help you with what you need. I also have to compliment their pet behavioral training program; it’s helped one of my dogs to develop the ability to calm her aggression with other pets. I have truly been impressed all around. Plus, my dogs love going shopping there just as much as I love going down the aisles at Tragé!
Stormy M.
Ocala, FL
PetSmart uploaded by Stormy M.
Good solid pet store. I bought my dog a pet bed here and it lasted a long time. Unfortunately it found the zipper and came apart but for a dog that destroys bed it lasted longer than any other
Misty B.
Baytown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
PetSmart uploaded by Misty B.
PetSmart uploaded by Misty B.
So far my experience has been great! I was able to easily purchase items I would need to bring home our new puppy. #puppylove #furryfriends
Jennifer H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Pet smart is a nice store for animal supplies, however- they are a bit pricey. I do go in there to look and see what kind of deals they have, but to be honest...you can find same products elsewhere- cheaper.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jennifer M.
tulsa
il y a 9 mois
Marsha W. il y a 4 mois
I normally shop at PetSmart because it is closer to me and I know they price match. I occasionally go to Petco though.