BY PETSAFE

The Pawz Away Mini Pet Barrier creates avoidance areas up to 5 feet in diameter. It teaches your pets to avoid areas inside your home and outside in your yard. The waterproof and battery operated Mini Pet Barrier fits easily in small spaces. It will keep your pet off kitchen counters, away from the trash, and off your furniture. The Transmitter sends an elliptical radio signal. Your pet wears a Receiver Collar with Contact Points that touch his neck. When your pet enters the Barrier Area, he'll hear a series of beeps from the collar followed by a safe, progressive Static Correction. It is designed to startle. This method has been proven safe, and will not harm your pet. Your pet will quickly learn to avoid the Barriers you have set up. There are distinct settings for multiple pets. Easy set-up and training for dogs and cats weighing 5 pounds and up. An unlimited number of pets can be added to the system as long as they are wearing a PetSafe Pawz Away or YardMax Receiver Collar. Features: Creates avoidance areas up to 5 feet Includes: Barrier Transmitter (3 alkaline AAA batteries required, not included) Receiver Collar with (2) 3-volt lithium batteries Test Light Tool Cat collar strap Operating and Training Guide Dimensions: Receiver Collar 2.19" L x 1.20" W x 1.28" H, .11 lbs, Barrier Transmitter: 2.99" L x 2.99" W x 1.01" H, .18 lbs. Cleaning Instructions: Nylon receiver collar strap may be washed. Plastic Receiver Collar and Barrier Transmitter housings may be cleaned with a damp cloth. Caution: Not for use with aggressive dogs. Do not use this product if your dog is prone to aggressive behavior. Caution: This system is not a solid barrier. Not all pets can be trained to avoid the Barrier Area. For pets 6 months or older or once they can learn basic obedience commands like "sit" and "stay". A collar worn for too long or made too tight on the pet's neck may cause sk see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
Alison M.
Alison M.
I got this for my dog after I could not train him. not even obedience school helped! I put this collar on him and he didn't even care about it he would continue getting himself into trouble
Amy J.
Amy J.
This product is great. My sister uses this for her dogs, everyone with a dog should have one.
Sherise R.
Sherise R.
This product is amazing everyone who owns of pet should definitely own one of these.
Liz M.
Liz M.
Zephyrhills, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I believe that this brand has created a high quality economic product for all
Ryan A.
Ryan A.
Alta Loma, CA
Works great to keep my dog put of my front room because she likes to go to the bathroom in there on rainy days because she doesn't like to get her paws wet (she's a princess)
Christiana H.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
Though I haven't used this product myself I've had multiple friends use this for their dogs big and small and it works wonders!
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
Very great product! made very sturdy and durable. the collar doesn't break which is a plus.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Great for keeping animals away from small areas without too much of a hasslee
Carla K.
Carla K.
Muskegon, MI
This worked so well to keep my dogs out of the kitchen! At first I was sceptical because we have a baby, but he was perfectly fine.
Leah D.
Leah D.
Vancouver, WA
It took a lot of time for me to find something that would work indoors for my dog. She jumped gates, learned how to open doors (no joke), and everything else under the sun. I thought about those invisible fences but knew they were all for outside use. Then I came across this pet barrier. It really works, and I love that it gives my pooch a warning beep before it gives her a buzz. Highly recommend this product.
Faith R.
Faith R.
Will this work to keep my dogs in my yard? I have labs that like to escape and explore the neighborhood so I'm looking for a solution as one will literally jump/climb the fence.
Mikaela C.
Mikaela C.
Would this product keep a cat away from a specific bedroom? My mom is allergic to my cat so we are trying find a solution for them both to continue living in the house.
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
How safe is this collar? Does it give them a big or small shock?
Emily L.
Emily L.
Warwick, RI
Where can you purchase this? And, is it an electric shock? Or vibration?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Does this work and can it hurt the dog in any way?