BY PETSAFE

Carmen L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This took a while for my dog to get used to, but eventually he learned by listening to the beeps. I would definitely suggest to anyone trying to get their dog to stay in their yard.
Liz B.
Urbana, OH
Just recently purchased this about a month ago to keep my dog to stop running out of the yard & it works great he learned his boundaries just by hearing the beeping ! I would recommend this to everyone!
Krystine B.
This is a great option if you don't have a regular fence. The dogs will learn their boundaries and never go outside of the yard
Courtney D.
Otway, OH
I'm iffy on using products like these but we've used it and had amazing results. We don't even keep it turned on anymore
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased this a year ago for our big baby pitt hes a year old n this works well for him
Jenna B.
red deer, AB
Has made our dog a better dog! Even if battery is dead, he does not test his limits. We have to have a low fence because of being a corner lot, he could easily jump it but doesn't attempt. We chose to do front and back as he can open the front screen door himself and it's not fenced there. We don't ever have to worry.
TIP: batteries are quite expensive but I buy knock offs on eBay. They don last quite as long but at about $10 cheaper per battery we find it totally worth it!
Nicole C.