PetSafe SportDog Yard Training Collar uploaded by Katie H.

BY PETSAFE

The SportDOGTM SD-105 Yard Trainer is perfect for the pet owner looking for a simple electronic dog collar to use around the house or yard. This small trainer is designed with a maximum range of 100 yards which gives it more than enough reach for basic obedience training. The SD-105 Basic Trainer has a waterproof collar and a water resistant transmitter so there is no worrying about using the collar on even the wettest of days. The SD-105 collar operates on 3-volt lithium batteries , and has 8 levels of correction plus a separate button for tone-only. The Yard Trainer is a low to medium power trainer which makes it a suitable collar for smaller breeds and those starting with their first electronic dog collar. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Katie H.
Mooresville, NC
This product is amazing. Has worked wonders with my black lab puppy. Perfect for people without a fence or those who are wishing to train their dogs
Tara N.
I really enjoy this. However, we got it from a friend who only used it for 6 months. The buttons stick, and as a result we have shocked our dog badly because the shock just kept going off. We will be buying a new one because who knows, the other owner could have been aggressively using the remote. It does its job, though. . And my dog (who never responded to anything else) calms Right down with this and has become an amazing Husky because of it.
Jordan B.
Creedmoor, NC
I now have a very well trained dogs. People compliment how well trained she is very often, which makes me proud. After about a week I ditched the shock feature (used on the lowest setting) and only rely on beeps. After about 2 years she doesn't wear it often anymore, I just have to look at her and tell her, "I'm going to get the remote" and she immediately listens.
Samantha M.
This is a perfect tool for your dog as you are trying to improve upon their behavior! Introduced my dog to this product when he turned 6 and he started to pick up on better behaviors instantly!
Tiffany R.
Hollywood, MD
This works great! I never used the higher levels. All I did was use it to grab my dogs attention. I don't even need to use the shock feature anymore, all I use is the beep feature.
Morgan V.
Stillwater, OK
Incredible product with remarkable customer service!! I had to have collar replaced after long use and I was given a brand new one free of charge!
Stacie M.
Great collar for training! Our dog now knows the limitations of where he is allowed to go in the yard. He has become such a great listener. Would defiantly recommend this product.
Isabella M.
Great collar for dogs you are training. Works very well and helps make dogs great listener