BY PETSAFE #54 in Litter Boxes

PetSafe Self Cleaning Litter Box The Simply Clean Litter Box System has no visibly exposed moving parts. The litter bowl rotates slowly at a rate of one rotation per hour. So, the system is quiet, safe and convenient for you, your family and your cat. The Simply Clean Litter Box System reduces odor-causing bacteria by continuously removing waste from the litter bowl and moves it up the conveyor system. The waste is then discarded into a built-in receptacle automatically, 24 hours a day. So, your cat s litter box is always fresh and ready for use. The PetSafe Self Cleaning Litter Box eliminates the need for scooping cat waste! The PetSafe Self Cleaning Litter Box is quick, easy and clean. The PetSafe Self Cleaning Litter Box is the amazing litter box that solves all your cat litter problems. No contact with dirty litter. No scoops, liners or filters to buy saving you money. Features: Cont see more...

Buy on Kohls*
Rose E.
Rose E.
North Bergen, NJ
I must admit I loved this box but I had a problem about 9 months into. I called the company and they sent out a new one but after being replaced I had to call yet again. They just sent out the replacement part. I have two fur babies at that time.
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Baton Rouge, LA
This litter box is awesome! First of all, you will never have to scoop litter again. Secondly, this system uses plastic grocery bags instead of expensive trays. The motor is so quiet, I almost didn't think it was working! The warranty only covers 12 months and my sister had to replace her unit after 14 months. But at $100-ish I think it's a great investment!
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm hoping to get this for Christmas and I've read that there can be an issue with the motor wearing down? If you use lightweight litter will this help?
Kalamazoo, MI