BY PETSAFE

SportDOG In-Ground Fence System - Electric Fence for DogsMany dogs love to run, chase and play outside. If you don't have a fence around your property, your dog may unknowingly dash away or even get lost. Rather than barricading your property with a view-blocking fence, consider getting the SportDOG In-Ground Fence System. This effective electric fence for dogs can allow your dog to enjoy the beautiful outdoors without the risk of running away. Setting up the SportDOG In-Ground Fence System is simple. The in-ground fence kit comes with 1,000 feet of boundary wire, 100 boundary flags, a transmitter and a waterproof receiver collar. Just bury the boundary wire around your property and activate your dog's receiver collar. When your dog comes close to the in-ground fence the collar will emit a warning beep. For many dogs, this beep is enough to turn them around. If your pooch continues toward the boundary, the collar will give a harmless static stimulation. With patient guidance from pet parents, most dogs quickly learn to respect the fence boundaries. Marking the in-ground fence boundaries with boundary flags lets your dog see where the fence is, which helps with training. Over time, most pets will naturally stay within your property, and you won't have to worry about them running away. The receiver collar comes with four adjustable stimulation settings, so you can match the stimulation level to your dog's temperament. It also includes an anti-linger feature that prevents your dog from staying in the warning zone and draining the battery. The setup of this electric fence for dogs is simple, and it can give you great peace of mind. Your dog will delight in running around in the safe areas of your property and enjoying all sorts of outdoor fun. Best of all, you won't have to spend lots of time and effort closing off your property with a big fence. The SportDOG In-Ground Fence System can contain multiple dogs, but you will need to additional receiver collars (sold separately). This electric fence for dogs is safe for all pets over 10 pounds. Dogs adapt best to electronic fences with patient guidance and training from their pet parent. Please refer to the training materials included with this kit. Contact the manufacturer or a dog training expert if you have any questions or issues. see more...

• We love I'm a corner lot with quite a bit of foot traffic...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Anahi A.
it took us a while to train our dog, but after a few weeks he just ran right out of the area he was supposed to stay in, its a great device, just that our dog was able to find ways to get out
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
I have two labs; one weighs 98lbs and the other around 60. I've been using this product for about a year now and have never had any problems with either of them getting out of the yard. I live on four acres and have a bit more than an acre fenced with the sportdog fence. I recommend this to friends anytime they ask me about a fence for their dogs.
Isabella G.
This product is great. It makes me feel secure with me chihuahuas. It is a good value and my dogs are small. They are female and it met all my expectations. I loved this product would buy again very mhch.
Francisca M.
Merced, CA
Good product especially if you have a doggy that likes to run away or go exploring! Very great!
Jessica N.
Great for dogs that like to make a run for it, which both of my dogs do!! Highly recommended
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We loved this fence! It helps keep our beagle in. My husband installed it within a day.
Morgan B.
Ruthven, ON
We have fenced our whole 3 acre property with this and have had no issues. We always use sport dog brand (2 hunting and tracking collars) so it was an easy choice to use this brand for our invisible fence.
Danielle W.
Kentville, NS
This product is great, I've used it for both my beagles and it kept them in the yard. Proper training is important though!
Dell O.
Garden City, KS
We love I'm a corner lot with quite a bit of foot traffic through the yard, are the boundry flags easy to see? Will people understand that there is an electric fence?