PetSafe Premium Bark Collar uploaded by Kaitlin B.

BY PETSAFE

Curtail your dog s excessive barking with this harmless, easy-to-use nylon collar. Insert the included 6-volt battery into the lightweight receiver, and fasten the adjustable collar around the dog s neck. When the dog barks, the collar senses the vibrations in the pet s throat and emits a mild static shock and an audible warning beep. There are 6 progressive correction levels, so if the dog barks again within 30 seconds, the next shock will be stronger, though not too strong for small or timid dogs. For safety, if the dog barks 15 times in less than 50 seconds, the collar shuts off automatically for a period of 3 minutes.   The collar is designed to train the dog, not punish it, and the shocks are not harmful. According to a Tuskegee University study, adult shelter dogs wearing the PetSafe No-Bark Collar for 6 30-minute sessions over a 2-week period showed no long-term adverse effe see more...

PetSafe Premium Bark Collar
  • "Once she started barking she would obviously get shocked and her tail would immediately go down and she would cower over to either myself or one of the other family members." in 1 review
Greensboro, NC
This collar has made my dog actually stop. Adkin g at my neighbors! It's a blessing. The shock is not bad or cruel it is safe for your pet. Only thing is my dog has learnt to make a small weird bark so that he doesn't set off the sensor but still so much better than crazy barking
C S.
C S.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a Sheltie that will bark all day if he could! This collar works well. Even if I put it on he knows and won't bark, plus it is very inexpensive. Oh yea and the company truest stands behind their warranties 100%.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Loveland, CO
This is our current bark collar for out larger dog. It works well for him. The snap collar makes it easy to snap on and off. The only thing is that the clasp does not hold as well as our other collar. We kept finding the collar in random places because it would come unsnapped. We thought that maybe he was a Houdini dog and tried it on our other dog and the same thing happened. It also cannot be easily switched between our two different sized dogs
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I have a very determined and talkative beagle. I have tried trainers, muzzles and a bark collar that comes with a remote for me to control and none of them worked. Even the trainer gave up! I bought this and have never been happier. It honestly curbs the barking. It sends out a beeping noise first which my dog has caught on too and if he continues to bark is will shock him. I tried this out on myself first and it's not as bad as you would think. I wouldn't put something on my dog that I didn't test first. If you've tried everything and this is a last resort, you won't be disappointed.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Waldorf, MD
This collar worked perfectly for my roommates dog. She learned very quickly to not bark at dogs on the tv, or pretty much for no reason. She would constantly keep us up at night barking and this collar allowed us to keep some sanity. We don't even need to use the collar anymore.
Cait S.
Cait S.
Gilbertsville, PA
When we first put this on my dog, she didn't really realize what it was and just acted normally. Once she started barking she would obviously get shocked and her tail would immediately go down and she would cower over to either myself or one of the other family members. It was effective but it always left me feeling bad about it.
Carlie l.
Carlie l.
Awful training tool for lazy pet owners who can't be bothered to train their pets property
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Does this stop dogs from whining also? Does it hurt them?
Greensboro, NC
Anyone found a better collar than this for a small dog?