BY PETSAFE

You don't have to keep him waiting. This convenient system allows you to set the timer for each meal up to 48 hours in advance. Each section can hold a portion size equal to 1.5 cups. You can rest assured that your furry pal will get the portion he needs - at the time he needs it: Features: (2) 1.5-cup portion sections. Set meals any time up to 48 hours in advance. For dry food only. Dishwasher-safe food trays. Requires one AA battery. Battery lasts up to 12 months. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Nicki C.
Stevensville, MD
My 16 year old cat can only eat wet food and needs to be fed on a regular schedule or she doesn't eat. This allowed me to leave over night. Keeps the wet food still moist and timers opened on time.

Some people said their cats could open it, I had no issue with mine doing it

I recommend! #leaveyourpetwithnoworries
Shirley L.
I have three of these, one for each cat. They're great for if you're going to be away overnight. My only problem with them is that my two other cats like to steal each other's food and my other cat ends up being shoved out of the way and not getting anything. But aside from that, these work as they should.