BY PETSAFE

Features: Frequency: 18 kHz. Fuse Type: 250 volt 1/2 amp - inside transmitter. For use with the PIF-300 Wireless Containment System. On-off switch, high-low switch, and boundary control dial. The shape of the signal is in a perfect circle and the shape cannot be altered. Range of the Instant Fence can be increased by using two or more transmitters. Signal field can be adjusted anywhere from a 15 to 90 foot radius from the transmitter. Signal is cancelled where the circles intersect, allowing the pet access to the entire area. Use multiple transmitters to create overlaping containment areas allowing your dog greater mobility. see more...

Josephine K.
Taylors Falls, mn
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has been a an amazing device for my dogs. I trained them in under two weeks. The only down fall is having to buy replacement batteries for the collar. It was a bit difficult to set up the perimeter but after it was set up it was simple. My dogs have only wandered out a few times and after being shocked ran right back to my front door. It keeps them safe and I no longer worry about them running into the road! Great product. Much cheaper than an underground fence system!
Paige S.
Seneca, SC
We've used this system on our dogs since 2010 and have loved it. It keeps them safely in our yard and it was very easy to train them on it. Would definitely recommend it!
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
I would love to have the additional transmitter!!! I would place it on the other side of our home. This is a great product! Highly recommend it.
Christina P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I think this product does what it is supposed to as long as your pet is trained properly. I would recommend to pet owners.