BY PETSAFE

This bark control collar sends a mist of spray that deters annoying barking.A bark control collar senses your dog's bark. When he barks, a burst of lemon-scented spray is emitted. The bark control collar uses both vibration and sound sensors to discriminate each bark from other external noises. Features: All-natural lemon scent is safe and effective Waterproof 30-40 sprays per refill Low spray indicator For small dogs up to 55 lbs Adjustable nylon collar for neck sizes up to 20" with the Quickfit Buckle Safe, humane, and effective for all dog breeds Lifetime Limited Warranty System Includes: Adjustable collar for neck sizes up to 20" Citronella spray can PetSafe RFA-188 battery Operating guide see more...

Jessica C.
I really did not want to have to buy a bark collar for my dog. He's only 5lbs but I had exhausted my options and decided to go with this based on pricing and reviews. It works really well! It learns to recognize your dogs barking habits and will allow them to bark as a warning but as your dog increasing barking pitch and time, it will recorrect them. My dog has been training with this on and off for six months and I don't even need to turn it on now when I put it on him because he knows what it means.
Laura W.
Longmont, CO
This works as a deterrent in general, but after a while our dogs learned how to turn their heads, and that if they barked enough at once they could actually run it out of the spray and not have to worry about the consequences. It's a nice idea, but a collar even with a "beep" or vibration has been more effective for our "girls".