BY DRINKWELL

The new Himalayan Blue Stoneware Pagoda pet fountain combines fashion and function. The Pagoda fountain continuously recirculates 70 ounces of fresh, filtered water. Best of all, the stylish ceramic design is easy to clean and looks great in your home. The hygienic stoneware ceramic design is non-porous and the falling water draws in oxygen which helps prevent bacteria growth, while at the same time naturally freshening your pet s water. All this with the end goal of helping make your pet s water as appealing as possible so they will drink more staying hydrated. The upper and lower dishes provide two drinking areas for pets, and the patented dual free-falling streams aerate the water for freshness, which encourages your pet to drink more. The Pagoda Fountain continuously recirculates and filters your pet s water, keeping it cleaner and fresher than a normal water bowl. Features: Holds up to 70 ounces of water Replaceable charcoal filter removes bad tastes and odors Ceramic design is more hygienic, easy to clean and looks great Upper & Lower Dish provides two drinking areas Compatible Filters: Charcoal - PAC00-13906 Foam Pre-Filters - PAC00-13711 see more...

Buy on PETCO
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
Pet Lover Expert
I bought this fountain a couple months ago. I adopted a new cat & I learned that she had struvite crystals in her urine. One of the many things that the vet recommended was a water fountain. I've had several fountains over the years & always wanted to try this one, so I thought it was a perfect excuse. This is my first "falling water" fountain & I wanted to see if my two cats had any preference to this over the raindrop fountain that I already had. Both cats took to this fountain right away. One cat is fascinated by it & will stare at it endlessly & also play in it. But she definitely drinks from it more than the other fountain. My other cat likes to drink from the top of this fountain, she seems to like moving water but not necessarily falling water. So this fountain suits both of their needs. I do still have the raindrop fountain since I have two feeding stations in separate rooms because they are each on prescription food. But I am considering upgrading the raindrop fountain to another Pagoda fountain. Or maybe the round Avalon.

Some people mentioned that it is loud. I won't lie. It's pretty loud. Like really loud. But the sound is just a sound of running water. Like I said before, I've had many fountains over the years and usually the loud sound that you hear is the motor in the pump grinding. I never hear the pump on this fountain. Ever. But the water is pretty loud. There are far more offensive sounds than the sound of running water & honestly eventually is just blends in to the background noise of my house after a while. It doesn't bother me at all.

One of the biggest problems with a lot of fountains is how difficult it is to take apart & clean. This one is the easiest one I've had. I can easily pop the top off & clean the bowl & the top piece on a regular basis & quickly put it back together. Then every so often I will take it apart to replace the filters (2) and clean the pump. The pump is the most difficult part to clean, but it's no worse than any other pump I've had. In fact, since it doesn't have 'power' settings to change the flow of water, it is a little easier to clean than the pump in the raindrop. I am going to invest in the Drinkwell cleaning kit. I'm tired of trying to find brushes & going through a dozen Q-Tips to get the nooks & crannies. If you don't really dig into the nooks & crannies on a regular basis the pump will lose pressure & the water won't flow well. That being said, the filters on this fountain are great & I'm never cleaning fur or broken up food out of the pump. It's mostly just grimey build up from the water.

Over all I love that this fountain is a good fit for both of my cats, it is easy to clean, and it looks attractive on the floor in my dining room. I highly recommend this fountain & will probably buy another.
Chloe S.
This is great! Well work the $80! My dogs love it and I would recommend to anyone!