BY PETSAFE

Petsafe black deluxe little dog bark collar - small see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Chelsea B.
Coral gables, FL
This product only worked for a few days. The battery would die after two days and then once replacing it it was like it wasn't as strong. My dog stopped reacting to it.
Megan K.
Somerset, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Works great! We had just moved and my dog constantly barked. I was at the point I didn't know what to do so I gave it a shot and ordered this collar. Best decision ever! Within 3 days my dog was quieter. He now where's it once every few weeks in the off setting and hasn't barked loudly since.
Maria S.
Spent close to a 100 dollars on this static collar in order to try and deter my yorkie's barking and it did absolutely nothing. Do not waste your money buying this item.
Kimberly M.
N Massapequa, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I do not like any of these types of products. I think it is just cruel and they should be banned in my opinion.
April L.
Brantford
This was the best $120 I have ever spent on a dog product. I have a Pomeranian that would not stop barking. If we had people over, she would literally bark for three hours straight until they left. If we tried to take her for a walk she would bark at anything and everything. This collar stopped all the nuisance barking (collar allows for some normal barking) in one day. Now we can have visitors and take her out for walks, and our neighbors have more peace and quiet. Now we don't usually even have to turn it on. At first we thought that it wasn't working but all we needed to do was cut her fur a little around the collar. Totally recommend this if you were like us and had already tried everything else.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
For $125 it doesn't do much and this should only be used as a last resort if you've tried training or other forms of bark control. The shocks don't really do much but surprise them, I've tried shocking myself with this and its' a slight buzz. For a bit my dog did stop barking but she figured out how to shake her neck so the collar's studs become dislodged and it will not work. For this thing to work precisely it has to be situated on an exact spot on neck where vocal chords are or else it will not function.