BY PETSAFE

This is an agility training tool that will provide your pet with hours of fun. Our 3-foot closed tunnel comes equipped with a detachable chute that can be a challenging obstacle for your pal to master. Thats because he must learn to run through the chute without the benefit of being able to see whats on the other end. see more...

• This looks like it would be fun for animals... too bad mine would...1 Answers
PetSafe Agility 3ft Closed Tunnel
  • "Great for a dog with lots of energy kind of expensive but i guess its worth it if your dog loves it! " in 3 reviews
  • "I went to a dog park with one of my older pups who we rescued, and he was way to scared to walk through a plastic tunnel." in 1 review
Zohra K.
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Pet Lover Expert
This is a great chute for the price. It's not to competition spec, but those cost way more, so I didn't expect it to be. The blue tunnel end is about 3-feet long and the red chute is about 6-feet long. The chute attached to the tunnel with velcro which holds it well enough for a dog to go through, yet pops off easily if the dog gets stuck inside (great for safety!). The tunnel end has 4 tie downs and comes with another rope for an extra tie-down. It also includes 6 metal stakes, which altogether help keep it in place. Without the stakes the material is much too light and will move as the dog goes through. The close chute part is too light weight and twists as the dog goes through. Get a couple of small sandbags and put them inside the chute on the end edges to help resolve that (I've seen them do this in competitions too!). Make sure you straighten out the chute after each pass of the dog!
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I would love to train my puppy to run through one of these! It would be a neat party trick for sure! I went to a dog park with one of my older pups who we rescued, and he was way to scared to walk through a plastic tunnel.
Dani D.
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
I actually got this for my three cats and they spend hours upon hours inside it. It's so cute.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
My dog LOVES this and i love to see his run through it having so much fun! hahaha
Ieva E.
Ieva E.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I think that PetSafe Agility 3ft Closed Tunnel is a very good tool to hel you train your pet (dog). I owe one and my doggy loves it
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
My dog loves running through the tunnel. She's the only dog so it's something for her to do and it's a great learning tool.
Jodie C.
Jodie C.
uk
My dog loves his play tunnel plays in it for hours, worth it :)::::::):::::::::::::::
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Winnipeg, MB
This looks like it would be fun for animals... too bad mine would be scared of it. Does it rip easy?