BY PETSAFE

Features: Fits Patio Doors From: 91.5" to 96" Flap Opening: 10.25" W x 16.5" H For Pets Up to 130 pounds & up to 24.5" high at the shoulders Available in White Shatter-resistant, tempered safety glass Latch lock assembly enables sliding glass door to lock - reversible left or right Heavy duty aluminum construction Unique self-adjusting design for an easy installation with no cutting required Soft transparent single flap for maximum energy efficiency ULTRASEAL all weather, energy conserving flap reduces energy loss in winter and summer Flexible, safe and non-toxic vinyl flap See-through flap design aids in training Locking security cover may be installed on either side of the door Multiple ceramic magnets ensures flap always closes completely behind your dog Easy to-follow installation manual Our Freedom Patio Panel Pet Doors are the Best Patio Pet Doors Made! The beautifully designed, high-quality Freedom Pet Panel For Sliding Glass Doors inserts into the frame of your sliding glass door and automatically adjusts to the proper height. The panel can be installed in the left or right door, and it has an UltraSeal energy-conserving flexible flap system to reduce energy loss. The PetSafe Freedom Patio Panel Pet Doors are beautifully designed, and made of high quality materials. Flexible pet door flaps let small pets use the larger size doors easily - useful if you have both small and large pets. Simply insert the patio panel dog door into the frame of your sliding glass door.; The spring loaded top of the patio panel dog door will automatically adjust to the proper height of your sliding glass door. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We live in a rental so we couldn't put in a permanent dog door, so this was the perfect solution for us. This pet door has made a major difference for Ava. She can now access the outdoors without us having to let her out, and we can easily close it when we want her to stay in. It is great for when we are gone all day too. It comes with insulation strips and is very easy to install. We recommend this for all.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Love this SO much. Makes life way easier with my two dogs (Australian shepherd and Australian cattle dog). Comes in various sizes and colour options to fit your needs, make sure you measure your dog and take into account any potential growth (height and weight) before buying. Easy to install and remove also!
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
In my previous home, I had a patio door that led to the backyard. I purchased one of these panel pet doors. It is wonderful!! Easy to install and/or move. My Yorkie was extremely happy to have the freedom to go in and out as often as she liked when I was home. I was extremely happy because I didn't have to open and close the patio door constantly!
Shawna V.
Lancaster, CA
My three boxers love this dog door. it was super easy to install. the door size is just perfect for my girls to go in and out