Pets' N People Inc Nature's Miracle Skunk Odor Remover - 32 oz uploaded by Jocelyn W.

BY PETS' N PEOPLE INC

Safely and effectively removes the source of skunk odors from pets, people, clothing and other surfaces. Nature's Miracle Skunk Odor Remover doesn't just cover up skunk odors, it actually removes the source of skunk odors from pets, people, clothing and carpets. It completely removes the source of the odor, rather than covering it with a masking scent. Available in a 32fl oz bottle. Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nature's Enzymes, Natural Citrus Scent Directions: Apply to all surfaces that are contaminated, otherwise odor will persist from untreated surfaces. Shake well before using. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esther H.
Fresno, CA
My dog came in as we were on our way to a Christmas party obviously having encountered a "pole cat" We stopped at the closest pet store planning to buy anything they had, well they had natures miracle skunk odor eliminator. I had to use almost the entire bottle, but it worked and now I always keep a supply.
Sara O.
Waverly, IA
Good to have on hand if you live near a wooded area or in the country, accidents happen to curious dogs & this helps with the smell.
Melanie R.
Never thought I would buy this but being in Texas we do have wandering skunks. I can say this made my kitty smell better.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Never thought my dog will get sprayed by a skunk lol but this is a good product to have on hand it actually really works
Jocelyn W.
Wichita
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Doesnt completely eliminate fresh skunk smell but helps a little I havent found anything that works better then this.