Pets N People 3in1 Odor Destro uploaded by Amy S.

BY PETS N PEOPLE

This spray instantly breaks down the odor-it doesn't just mask it. Advanced triple-action formula eliminates airborne, fabric and hard surface odors. Nature's Miracle 3 in 1 Odor Destroyer is the ultimate pet odor eliminator for airborne, fabric and hard surface odors. Features: Deodorizing, Unscented Package Weight: 24 oz Directions: For use on airborne odors: Liberally spray into the air For use on fabric odors: Spray lightly and evenly onto fabric surfaces until slightly damp. Before use, test surface to be treated for color fastness by applying to a hidden area. Not recommended for use on silk or leather. For use on hard surfaces: Lightly spray object until slightly damp. Wipe excess with cloth. see more...

Holly F.
Columbia, MD
I used this to clean up my cat's litterbox area in our old house when we were getting ready to put it on the market. I had to apply it a couple of times, but it worked great AND spraying it around the house helped get rid of any lingering odd smells around the house. I definitely recommend it!
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
This works pretty good at getting rid of bad doggy odor...but I've definitely used better brands.
Michelle C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Nice smell, works well for vomit and poop and general deodorizing. I bought mine off of Amazon initially to clean a litter box I was donating, but find it also works quite well to lift up vomit stains on the few occasions they've come about. Nice to have on hand just in case. I occasionally use it to clean our normal litter boxes too.
Amy S.
Michigan City, IN
anyone try this product....