Pets International Ltd. Pts Bath House Chinchilla uploaded by Tatiana D.Pets International Ltd. Pts Bath House Chinchilla uploaded by Tracy L.

BY PETS INTERNATIONAL

The Super Pet Chinchilla Bath House is made of a durable translucent plastic so you can see your Chinchilla take its bath, making sure they're safe. It has a handy enclosed design, which prevents sand from going everywhere, and features a concave bottom allowing your Chinchilla to make contact with the sand at all times.A sample of Super Pet's Chinchilla Bath Sand is included. Dimensions:9.25 x 9 x 8.5inchPlease Note: There are a variety of colours available. Unfortunately we can not guarantee which colour you will receive. see more...

• I’m getting a chinchilla next week and wondering how this...2 Answers
Pets International Ltd. Pts Bath House Chinchilla
  • "We just had to watch and make sure we took it out after he took a bath or he'd get in it and poop. " in 1 review
Becca W.
Bristol, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Nothing cuter than watching my chinchilla climb in & roll around in her dust, she loves this bath!Plastic is not recommended for chins, so just have to watch for chewing, would not recommend to be left in cage overnight.Wish it was a little easier to clean (learned the hard way it's not meant to come apart..) but for $10 at your local petsmart.. worth it!
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
My chinchilla loves this!! She freaks out as soon as she sees it being put in her cage. It does a really good job of keeping the dust mostly contained. I can't imagine her just taking a dust bath in a bowl. Definitely get one of these for your chinchilla!
Brianna B.
My chinchilla was a little nervous at first to go inside and take it’s dust bath. After a minute he fell in love with it and it was hard to get him out. It really keeps the dust in which makes it easy and clean. I would recommend this product to others.
Misakura T.
I have this Chinchilla Bath house in Pink. The only problem with it is that it doesn't have a cover, so after the Chinchilla bathes in it, there's no official way to cover it, though I've made a cover for this myself. If it was more translucent, you can then see your chinchilla hang out in there more. Sometimes can make a dusty mess around it when chinchilla is bathing...but my chinchilla loves it, so no real complaint there. Overall, good product. Price should be ~ $15-20 in the store.
Hayley M.
Our chinchilla loved this bath house. The dust bath stayed within the house and was very sturdy. The only negative I could say would be that it is hard to pour the dust bath back out and get it all completely out, but that's very minor. Also, make sure to take it out after a short time because your chinchilla will use the bathroom in it.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My chinchillas love this dust house, they even sleep in them as their bed. Every time I go down to check on my one he's always sleeping inside it. He looks super comfy and it keeps the light off him. Plus when their taking a dust bath there's not a ton of dust that flys out.
Tyler H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My boyfriends chinchilla loved this! He'd get in it and just roll! It's the cutest thing! Plus it is good for them since they aren't supposed to be wet. He really loved it after someone held him, it helped to get the oils from peoples skin off of his fur. We just had to watch and make sure we took it out after he took a bath or he'd get in it and poop.
Emily I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This bath house is perfect. It keeps all of the dust inside and barely any dust gets out. The bottom is perfectly rounded which is great because he rolls in the dust. Just don't let him in the bath house for longer than 20 minutes or otherwise he will start to use it as a bathroom. But great product, easy to clean!
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
I have this chinchilla bath house in pink. It's amazing how much they love their dust baths. I like this bath house because it's completely enclosed except for the entrance. It's perfect!
Stacy U.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We got this for my ex's sisters ferret and it just used it to poop in. I don't think its worth it at all. Chances are they'll use is as a toilet or just sleep in it
Joe B.
I’m getting a chinchilla next week and wondering how this is? What makes it better than others