Pets First Inc. Pets First 8-49790-00131-2 Houston Texans Cheerleader Dog Dress Xtra Small

BY PETS FIRST INC.

Give me an F! Give me an O! Give me another O! Give me a T! Give me a B! Give me an A! Give me an L! And give me another L! Whats that spell? FOOTBALL! Its game time so spruce up your pretty little diva dog in a DoggieNation Houston Texans Cheerleader Dog Dress! She will be the sweetest and cutest-looking cheerleader cheering on your favorite team. The dress is made of 100% polyester with Velcro closure. The DoggieNation Houston Texans Cheerleader Dog Dress is decked out with your favorite team logo and colors. see more...