Petromalt Hairball Remedy uploaded by Liz R.

BY PETROMALT #36 in Pet First Aid

• Is it gross lol I'm not giving my cat soemthing she won't like4 Answers
  • Does this really work ?????1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen this in a smaller sized tube? Our last cat who LO...1 Answers
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is the only hairball remedy one of my cats will eat, and I can use it for a powdery supplement he needs and he'll gobble it up. I do wish the tubes were bigger, it runs out pretty fast. This same cat used to have a lot of digestive upsets and this really seems to help.
Dianne S.
Mount Joy, PA
Definitely Worth the Money To Keep Your Kitty Healthy

This is a good product, and I used it on my last kitty Emmett before he passed away of old age. Not only is it a good product as far as price and effectiveness, my kitty liked the taste. This is the only remedy/medicine that I didn't have to use the "pill your cat restraint technique" to get Emmett to take.
When I find that next, right kitty, he or she will get this remedy too. And by the way, it really did work and it didn't cause my Emmett any harm or illness.
Great product, and would recommend to anyone. :)
Definitely 5 out of 5 stars for me, and for my last kitty buddy Emmett.
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I have used this product for YEARS with my cats over the years. It is very effective and the cats really seem to like the flavor which makes it very easy to give to them. I do wish there was a super effective way to administer it quickly but they like it so much that they will just lick it right up. I keep this on hand for both cats but especially for my long-haired gal. She has never had a problem with hairballs but I KNOW that it's because of this product.
Kelsey T.
As long as our cat gets her weekly dose of Petromalt, she never has a hairball! However, she absolutely hates it and will try to flick it off of her paw at all costs so she doesn't have to lick it off. Make sure that, if you have a picky cat, you really rub the pea-sized amount into the fur. This will ensure that they lick it off and get what they need to reduce those hairballs.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
A recommended Hairball Remedy By Petromalt. If you are tired of cleaning up off surprisingly stepping inn cat hairball upchuck. you must use this especially in the summer when cats shed more there's more hairball tip let out.
Doris A.
Jensen Beach, FL
This product is amazing. My cat has been trying to cough up a hairball for some time now, and I was about to take her to the vet because nothing was working. I figured I would try this one last product, and after giving it to her for two days, she was able to cough up her hairball. I will use it once a week moving forward. Great product!
Jenn W.
Vernonia, OR
My kitty loves the taste! She used to hack up hair balls daily, now she rarely has them at all! I bought this online on Amazon and the price is great. Very much worth the money! Still buy and will continue to!
Victoria S.
I bought this a month ago and it has done a big difference on hairballs plus my cat seems to like it he's very particular about food or anything he smells but he loves it so im happy ;)
Gabriela E.
My cat has long hair and always licking and licking and throwing up that hair ball. Once I started this it stop tremendously. Price is right. Pet store you can find it. Give it a try
Amanda B.
My cat LOVES to eat this. Sees the package and knows what is coming! He hasn't had many hairballs since we started giving it to him about once a week. He is an extra long haired Siamese!
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Do cats like the flavor of this product?
nicole m.
Do the cats take this easily my cat is super picky and notices medicine easily
Samantha B.
Martville , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How effective is this product?
Macy S.
Visalia, CA
Is it gross lol I'm not giving my cat soemthing she won't like
Na'ilah S.
What exactly does this do?