Petroleum Jelly - Smart Savers - Pack of 12

Personal Care 8 OZ, Petroleum Jelly, Skin Protectant, Provides Relief To Dry Skin & Lips When Used Regularly, Offers Soothing Protection For Minor Burns, Provides Protection For Skin From Windburn & Chapping, Use On Babies To Prevent Diaper Rash. see more...

Kyionna W.
Baltimore , Md
I love this vaseline so much. It keep my skin moisturized under my makeup for the whole day. I love that it doing fade away one I wear it allday. I just don't like that it makes my face soo shiny lol. But other than that I would recommend this product to anybody.
Katrina V.
I love using Vaseline when my skin is just not happy with me. It's so nice for when your skin is sensitive like when you blow your nose and the sides become sensitive. Also great for very chapped lips.
Estefania G.
I use it on my hair. That's eigth. My hair. I have been using it since way back in the day and it works wonderfully well !!
Like after i wash it, get about a gob about the size of a dime and goop in to my palms abd then rub it in. It gives body and adds a nice shine, as well as good hold.
It's a great product and live it!!
shaniqua g.
I put this on my face every night, and wipe it omg in the morning and my face is just so soft and moisturized! Really good !
Anabelle A.
Santo Domingo
ITS GGGGOOOOOODDDDD Fnskdlslslod recomendaciones sKkwkdlskdka skksksnss bien goodnnskslslskz
Kyionna W.
Baltimore , Md
Why do this product cost so little ? Its a very good product & I would expect it to be a little more?