Petroleum Jelly, 13 Oz

by Pac-Kit

Petroleum Jelly, 13 oz Ideal for protecting minor cuts, scrapes, and burnsProtects skin from wind burn and chappingProvides visible relief for dry skinSoothing formula offers relief of minor burns

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petroleum Jelly, 13 Oz!
Sherman Oaks, CA
2,047 reviews
It’s a good value for your money and it does the job but it’s not as good as name brand Vaseline. I bought this assuming it would be the same as Vaseline but it’s not as thick so it doesn’t work as well as a lip mask. It’s great for using on my eczema and dry elbows and feet though. If I ever use this giant thing up I’ll probably buy name brand Vaseline but if you don’t care about texture and just need hydration then this is probably perfect for you.
bakersfield
Petroleum Jelly, 13 Oz uploaded by Hailey M.
i think it’s a good product depending what you are using it for. it met my expectations for using it as a chapstick but for my face it’s too greasy but it’s a good value would recommend.

Looking for your answer?