Petrodex SERGEANT'S 484137 Neon Dog Toothbrush Dual End Soft Bristle

by Petrodex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petrodex SERGEANT'S 484137 Neon Dog Toothbrush Dual End Soft Bristle!
How would you rate this product?
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this brush because it worked well for our dog as a puppy and as an adult. I bought a pack with toothpaste included from  Amazon Prime and it's lasted a long time. Our dog loves to chew the brush and it's withstood all her nibbling. Start brushing when they're a pup and you won't regret it!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My dogs now love to get their teeth brushed with this toothbrush! It was $1 at a local pet supply place. One of my pups is pretty aggressive in chewing and likes to pull the bristles out. She’s only 5 lbs so the bristles don’t come out.
Humble, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these tooth brushes ! I have two dogs, 1 small and 1 large! I use the small side for my Pomeranian, perfect size for brushing his teeth, not to big as to where I’m constantly hitting and aggravating his gums like some of the bigger brushes I’ve used. I use the large side for my German Shepherd, perfect size to get her big pearly whites clean without having to spend all day trying to get each tooth! This brush holds up well and isn’t to hard or abrasive
Leland, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I invested in one of these. Only problem was i didn't find the results to be worth the money. In the future I will stick with using gauss.