Petrodex Natural Dog Dental Care Kit, Peanut Toothpaste with 2 Toothbrushes

by Petrodex

.St. jon natural dog dental kit Our Petrodex Natural Dental Care Kit includes a two-sided toothbrush, finger tip brush and peanut butter flavored toothpaste. Our toothpaste contains only natural abrasives to safely remove plaque while brushing. Brushing teeth helps prevent bad breath an

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petrodex Natural Dog Dental Care Kit, Peanut Toothpaste with 2 Toothbrushes!
Humble, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this peanut butter toothpaste! They like it better than any other flavor I’ve given them and it gets thier teeth clean and shiny ! Also does a great job of preventing plaque. If your looking for the fresh breath smell for you dog this isn’t the toothpaste I’d choose.
Davie, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We started using this with our medium sized dog and she loved it and always gets great review with her vet on her teeth cleanliness, so we started using it on the other two dogs; all three of them love the taste and sit in line to get their teeth cleaned!
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My dogs love this toothpaste as well as the poultry flavored toothpaste!. I have toy fox terriers and would recommend this.