Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste Dog Poultry Flavor FamilyValue, (6.2oz), 2 Count

by Petrodex

Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste Dog Poultry Flavor FamilyValue 2/Pack (6.2oz)-Mey-Petrodex

St.Jon Pet Care (Virbac)-K-Petrodex; Pet Products-l-Petrodex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste Dog Poultry Flavor FamilyValue, (6.2oz), 2 Count!
MORRISVILLE, NC
Petrodex Enzymatic Toothpaste Dog Poultry Flavor FamilyValue, (6.2oz), 2 Count uploaded by Luisanna H.
This is great! My dog is a pug and he really needs dental care because they tend to have crocked teeth, but so far he has the whitest cleaner teeth I have seen. When his breath stinks like fish I give him a little bit of it and it goes away. I brush his teeth once a week at least and I had one tube for over 9 to 10 months.
Castro Valley, CA
This doggie toothpaste helps soften tarter on your dogs teeth. I brush their teeth every 2 days with this and give them a toy to chew on and it helps remove 95% of tarter on my dogs. I've also seen a huge improvement on their doggie breath. Could barely smell it even when I'm up close giving them kisses. You get a lot for the price too. I've tried others but would go back to this one.