Petrodex Dog Dental Care Kit, Toothpaste with 2 Toothbrushes

by Petrodex

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Petrodex Dog Dental Care Kit, Toothpaste with 2 Toothbrushes!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Petrodex Dog Dental Care Kit, Toothpaste with 2 Toothbrushes uploaded by karla B.
I picked up this 3 piece kit ar Pet Supplies Plus. I paid about $10.00 before tax. It comes with a full size toothpaste a double sided tooth brush which easily accommodates dogs if all sizes and a finger brush. I purchased the peanut butter flavor and my dog loves it. It had a minty aroma which was a turnoff at first but once my dog tasted it he was in heaven. It gets the teeth clean and leaves the breath smelling fresh. I am very pleased and highly recommend.
Yonkers , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Petrodex Dog Dental Care Kit, Toothpaste with 2 Toothbrushes uploaded by Marivi S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Good toothpaste for your furry friend, nice scent, thankfully my baby (not so baby) Sandy Loved it. She's a Pitbull, and she stays really still when I'm brushing her teeth. The price and size is good and overall the set it's a good value. Compared to the last toothpaste we used, this one is way better.
Long beach, CA
Easy to use. My dogs like the taste. Not sure how well it works because I just got it and haven't had a vet check since using it. My dogs are pretty terrible chewing so fry need extra help with their teeth
Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Adorable and easy to use. I did notice that the Bristles are a little hard. I couldn't tell if it was irritating my dogs gums or not. While this seamed to work we went with the rubber finger style brush. We still use the paste from this kit though. Bout get says our dogs have great teeth. We brush their teeth every Sunday night!
Benbrook, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Good product and quality. The dogs don't mind the paste of brush too much and it seems to help teeth!