Danielle L.
Durham, NC

I have heard some dogs have had health problems from these types of sprays as the plaque flakes off and gets into their blood stream. Any thoughts?

Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Anna, TX
5 years, 6 months ago
We had our dog's teeth cleaned. After that, he recommended that we put something in his water for dental health. I can't see how a spray would work with a small dog. It would must likely get in their eyes. I would talk to the vet if your dog is having a problem.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Tampa, FL
5 years, 6 months ago
The best thing to do is ask your vet. Let them read what's in the product and tell you if they are good or bad. I stick to getting my dogs dental work and brushing their teeth.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Carmichael, CA
5 years, 7 months ago
I would recommend asking your vet before using these types of sprays.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Kunkletown, PA
5 years, 7 months ago
Dogs and cats can get a lot of health problems from plaque in general getting into the blood stream. It's a good idea to take your pets to the vet at least once a year for a dental prophalaxis. Shop around to find a vet who won't charge you an arm and leg. Talk to the vet about ways to keep your pets teeth and gums healthy.
Donna S.
Donna S.
Wake Forest, NC
5 years, 7 months ago
I stick to good old fashioned brushing their teeth